Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flattop Horseshoe Haircut: Before and After Pictures
06-08-2014, 08:51 AM
Thumbs Up Flattop Horseshoe Haircut: Before and After Pictures
The Horseshoe Flattop or Horseshoe haircut is a rare mens haircut based on the military hairstyles. Here are some pictures on how you do the Horseshoe haircut shape, starting with either a High and Tight haircut or a regular Flat Top haircut. Whichever is your starting military haircut (i.e. High and Tight or Flattop), you will only need enough hair on the top of the head, with the sides and back of the head either done in a high fade (as typical of the Flat Top) or clipped with a single clipper length (as typical of the High and Tight).

Once you have your High and Tight or Flattop done, it is time to create the shape horseshoe haircut. This is the "before: picture:

[Image: tumblr_n6la6kLHMb1rxurfso1_500.jpg]

You can also create the shape with a high-quality hair clipper as you clip through the inside the hair on the top of the head. In the picture above, we simply shave the inside of the hair instead of using a clipper. The goal is to also shave the back and sides of the head for an almost shaved haircut done with a razor and shaving cream!

The "after picture" (i.e. final haircut) is this badass horseshoe cut!

[Image: tumblr_n6la6kLHMb1rxurfso4_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n6la6kLHMb1rxurfso2_400.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 290 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Haircut fix Pgreene431 1 194 10-28-2016 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  Widow peak(Short haircut) Alexander 0 221 10-24-2016 06:21 PM
Last Post: Alexander
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 21,054 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum