Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Post! Help Needed
05-30-2015, 10:00 PM
First Post! Help Needed
Hi community, my name is John, and I am afraid that I am a hair lost cause.

Since I was a wee little toddler I have never in my life had any hairstyle or haircut other than a standard buzzcut, 2 on the top with a 1 on the sides. That is it.

I am trying to increase my attractiveness, and I figure this is something that needs to change. The catch is I have no idea what I am doing. If anyone could help take me under their wing I would really appreciate it.

Visual info

If this is pointless info I apologize, but maybe it will affect best styles so I'll include. I am 22 years old, very tall 6'3 ft, muscular build but with a tiny bit of chub, ears are gauged but at a medium size (00g), eyebrow has a surface piercing, completely covered in tattoos, arm sleeves, chest, and back.

I have pictures taken of my profile, but unfortunately I am not allowed to post them it says. If you'd get in touch with me about how I can show you them I'd appreciate it.

I am willing to grow my hair out for the style you feel would be best for me.
Thanks so much
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2015, 06:47 AM
RE: First Post! Help Needed
Hi there and welcome!

Actually, to get a suitable hairstyle, those of us in the hair profession prefer to take into account a person's personality, physique and other attributes that will complement the hairstyle, so it's good that you have described yourself other than with your hair.

I've up graded your account so that you can post images of your current hair and style, so feel free to open up a new thread on the Blog section asking for feedback! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello from LA - Long on top, short on sides, volume needed! HorseTears 3 712 06-16-2015 12:11 PM
Last Post: thearun
  First post, unable to post links! ArgoII 1 453 06-11-2015 06:43 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Can I have account upgraded to post pictures of my hair? leon2020 2 623 05-28-2015 08:02 AM
  New member unable to post in other forums except this one rahuljain3300 3 1,057 05-13-2015 12:20 PM