Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few Questions About Hairspray
08-15-2014, 07:46 PM
Few Questions About Hairspray
1. Is it safe to use hair spray everyday?

2. Is it necessary to use hair spray over the tigi bedhead wax to retain the messy(spiky) hairstyle for atleast 12 hours?

3. What if i dont use the hairspray over the wax? Is my hair (messy spiky) going to stay put for atleast 12 hours?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2014, 09:51 AM
RE: Few Questions About Hairspray
Since you have medium length short hair, the TIGI bedhead wax should suffice to keep the messy spikes.

It is safe to use hair spray daily, just make sure to remove it at night with a little bit of shampoo (if you try to remove with water, it will get sticky).

I should say that there are hair sprays and then there are hair sprays. The cheap hair sprays tend to give you the "cardboard" effect where your hair is super hard and lacking texture. A good hair spray won't cost you that much and will provide flexibility (of the hair) with gloss and texture. In fact, that's exactly what you should be seeking in a hair spray, regardless of your hairstyle.

A good hair spray is THIS one from TIGI themselves. That hair spray in the link is in fact made for out-of-bed messy hairstyles, so it will go very well with your spikes. The wax itself should do fine, but since you're looking for durability of your hairstyle, then using that TIGI hair spray in the link will give you extra benefits like enhanced texture. Go for it.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Matte Hairspray The1HairThatWontStay 0 417 12-12-2015 11:59 PM
Last Post: The1HairThatWontStay
  Questions about American Crew Hair Fiber Wax Qazwsxedc 2 1,227 05-27-2015 09:43 AM
Last Post: Cool Hair Guy
  Pantene Pro V hair spray vs Finesse hairspray review Stevens 0 767 12-11-2014 09:57 AM
Last Post: Stevens