Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fernando Torres hair - Ugly mullet hairstyle picture
02-17-2014, 05:08 PM
Fernando Torres hair - Ugly mullet hairstyle picture
Fernando Torres is to join our forum list of ugliest ever mullet hairstyles! In the picture posted below we can see how the haircut is just on the sides & on the top tapered backwards leaving the bulk at the back of Fernando Torres hair.
I am trying to guess what he was trying to do or what meaning the haircut had to him although I believe Torres hairstyle is a metro mullet, the same hairstyle popularised by Cristiano Ronaldo and named by Rogelio of The Men's Hair Book. The haircut is the same except the hair on the front of the head should match the hair on the crown at least - or be longer.
I have posted before in the forum the mullet hairstyle of Cesc Fabregas which is similar in lack of fashion sense to the mullet of Fernando Torres. Maybe one day they agreed to wear the same ugly hairstyle for lols?? Big Grin
Here is the 'beauty':

[Image: LpArj0D.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: Fernando Torres hair - Ugly mullet hairstyle picture
what the hell is that mullet for ? trashy haircut lol
02-21-2014, 01:57 PM
So what then Torres and Fabregas agreed to spot the same Euro mullet while at Arsenal and Liverpool or what?

[Image: Vr9LhQj.jpg]

Not that we dont have it as bad here in the UK but the hairstyles of the football players in the spanish La Liga are 'interesting'. Then they got Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Neymar, Sergio Ramos and all that dapper pack but i heard Fabregas got his styling tips from his last year at Barcelona and then arrived to Arsenal with that mullet and the cunts ar Arsenal didnt force him to chop that monster off Big Grin
04-03-2014, 08:48 AM
While searching for other pictures of Fernando Torres hair, I found another picture of his mullet and with the same side square haircut of Sergio Ramos with the hair clipped short on the sides of the head.

[Image: n_seleccion_espanola_fernando_torres-2759.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
04-17-2014, 08:48 PM
Torres mullet is bad, Fabregas is on another dimension of badness lol
04-18-2014, 06:18 PM
I never understood why anyone would want a mullet. Even years ago when it was cool!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 158 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 502 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 366 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,940 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum