Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fernando Torres hair: New Faux Hawk hairstyle
04-28-2014, 12:35 PM
Fernando Torres hair: New Faux Hawk hairstyle
I was going thru some pictures of Fernando Torres hair, when I found that Torres new haircut is now a faux hawk hairstyle! I don't know if he will appear in the match against Atletico Madrid - for those of you who follow football - with his faux hawk but the picture is from yesterday & Fernando Torres hair has been kept short for a long time now & we covered in that link all his pictures with the short hair & also natural hair colour- he is a brunette with some auburn mix & not blond!

Fernando Torres hair in faux hawk hairstyle
The 1st picture is from yesterday & he actually had a high & tight haircut too while leaving some length on the top to create the faux hawk crest. Actually if his hair on the top was longer then we would be talking of an undercut haircut of Fernando Torres!
The second picture is from November 2013 with a fauxhawk too. The 3rd picture is the picture of Fernando Torres metro mullet hairstyle which I also covered in that link.

[Image: uEy67Ps.jpg]

[Image: buci1k2.jpg]

[Image: TI8T4VA.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Fernando Torres hair: New Faux Hawk hairstyle
Hawk dos are just not for me. It looks ok on him but it would not look good on me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 145 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 169 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 5,984 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Jack O'Connell Unbroken Hair Products to Use for Hairstyle rinsnrepeat 0 344 07-11-2016 10:54 AM
Last Post: rinsnrepeat