Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faux Hawk hairstyle with Metro Mullet by David Beckham
02-08-2014, 03:37 PM
Faux Hawk hairstyle with Metro Mullet by David Beckham
Here is a picture of one of David Beckham's hairstyles, the Faux Hawk with Metro Mullet. This hair style has been sported by Cristiano Ronaldo too but it was Beckham who initially popularized the Faux Hawk (aka FoHawk and BroHawk) and short Mohawk in the late 90s to early 2000s.

For those who don't know who David Beckham is, he is a famous former soccer player who was known worldwide (especially in Europe and Asia) more for his fashion style than for his soccer skills, and his wife Victoria had much to do with this. Beckham soon started to experiment with a myriad of hair styles in the early 2000s of which the Faux Hawk with Metro Mullet was a cool one that was well received. We have documented all his styles here in the Men's Hair Forum (see link in above line)

Picture of the Faux Hawk with Metro Mullet

[Image: s4IBAaN.jpg]

Cristiano Ronaldo has also sported a similar Metro Mullet some years later and the FoHawk has ever since the early 2000s been a great hairstyling option for men as all you need is a good matte wax for styling and a good hair dryer to set the final hair shape and nail a good F' Hawk (even the hair dryer is supplemental, the styling wax is enough).

So, what do you think of the style and have you ever sported a FoHawk yourself?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Faux Hawk hairstyle with Metro Mullet by David Beckham
This is really a good hairstyle. I remember most of boys in our college have similar hairstyle.
02-10-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Faux Hawk hairstyle with Metro Mullet by David Beckham
Becks was an fashion innovator for sure even tho sometimes his looks & not just the hair were tacky lol but its ok because Beckham is too stylish even when tacky to be featured in a worst fotball players hairstyles thread Big Grin
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 73 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 288 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98
  Help identify my hair for a new hairstyle gabriel777 2 311 10-18-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: gabriel777
  Long hair side shaved grow to man bun hairstyle or top knot? darkguy2 3 311 10-17-2016 08:44 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz