Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fade Haircut or Undercut Hairstyle for Professional Look?
09-09-2016, 03:52 PM
Fade Haircut or Undercut Hairstyle for Professional Look?
Hey guys,

I'm a 28 year old male. My face looks best with shorter on sides, longer on top. I used to do a skin fade haircut with scissors on top and spike the top up for an edgy look. It really fit my face well, but I stopped doing it because I thought it was a bit immature, and I got the whole "jersey shore" look alike thing a lot. I want a professional, classy look. So, I decided to go with the undercut. I did the undercut with a combover to the side. It fit my face well. I then thought it was a bit extreme, and not as professional so I ended up going with a fade and side part. My question is, is a skin fade with a side part more professional than an undercut? Or should I go with the undercut again if my goal is to look professional, yet handsome? I posted some pics below of my current hairstyle... If you have any other suggestions based on my face please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Fade Haircut or Undercut Hairstyle for Professional Look?
(09-09-2016 03:52 PM)jon69 Wrote:  Hey guys,

I'm a 28 year old male. My face looks best with shorter on sides, longer on top. I used to do a skin fade haircut with scissors on top and spike the top up for an edgy look. It really fit my face well, but I stopped doing it because I thought it was a bit immature, and I got the whole "jersey shore" look alike thing a lot. I want a professional, classy look. So, I decided to go with the undercut. I did the undercut with a combover to the side. It fit my face well. I then thought it was a bit extreme, and not as professional so I ended up going with a fade and side part. My question is, is a skin fade with a side part more professional than an undercut? Or should I go with the undercut again if my goal is to look professional, yet handsome? I posted some pics below of my current hairstyle... If you have any other suggestions based on my face please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Edit- can't post pics because of my count.
Anyone? And anyway I can post pics to show you guys?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Undercut hairstyle with longer sides to stop Asian hair from sticking out? pt3407 0 51 12-07-2016 05:52 AM
Last Post: pt3407
  New Hairstyle ideas Snoopfrancis 1 72 12-06-2016 07:28 PM
Last Post: Snoopfrancis
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 115 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 290 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1