Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facial Hair Styles for Valentine's Day, your grooming options?
02-02-2014, 11:37 AM
Facial Hair Styles for Valentine's Day, your grooming options?
We had already a thread on hairstyles for Valentine's day, so why not also start a thread for facial hair styles for Valentine's day? Whether you're planning on keeping a beard, mustache, stubble or clean shaven, what do you plan on sporting for this "crucial" (Big Grin) calendar event?

Personally after my stint growing my beard for Decembeard, I've had enough of growing a thick beard and January was more of a clean shaven month as so will February be, including this specific day. Plus, my girl already told me she wants me clean shaven for Valentine so I can't argue with her Big Grin

So is it going to be a "Balbo" Tony Stark beard? A Horseshoe mustache? Maybe a half beard? What are your facial hairstyling options for the 14th February, guys?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Facial Hair Styles for Valentine's Day, your grooming options?
noting really lol am taking her out n paying so she be the 1 looking good 4 me
ps we just dating n f-buddies so i wont be poppin my playa skills 4 her no time soon
02-03-2014, 04:30 PM
(02-02-2014 08:25 PM)Tyrone92 Wrote:  noting really lol am taking her out n paying so she be the 1 looking good 4 me
ps we just dating n f-buddies so i wont be poppin my playa skills 4 her no time soon

LOLLL
I would say the same but my girl would have me sleep in the sofa then... for me it will be a designer stubble with my trimmer but all nice and classy as in no George Michael style Big Grin

[Image: 300.Michael.George.052008.jpg]
02-06-2014, 04:07 PM
I am free to do whatever I want EXCEPT moustaches lol she hates it when I grew my tache but I hate it too and only grow it for movember so no problems there Big Grin
02-11-2014, 05:11 PM
that feel when no girlfriend... Confused

[Image: hey_guys.jpg]
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Facial hair taxonomy - Illustrative reference in sections The Hairstylist 0 202 10-09-2016 09:25 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Facial hair and beard styles stereotypes in the media - Report The Hairstylist 0 203 10-09-2016 09:07 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  How to grow full beard without facial hair looking silly? 13C200 0 346 10-01-2016 08:48 AM
Last Post: 13C200
  Hard time growing facial hair and moustache - Pathetic beard SadBeardGuy 0 277 07-28-2016 05:47 PM
Last Post: SadBeardGuy