Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fabio Coentrao hairstyles, haircuts and hair. Pictures inside
01-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Fabio Coentrao hairstyles, haircuts and hair. Pictures inside
Let's specifically discuss Fabio Coentrao's hairstyles, haircuts and hair in this thread. Feel free to post more pictures of his hair in this thread.

Fabio Coentrao is a Portuguese football player currently playing for Real Madrid. Fabio Coentrao is one of the members of Real Madrid's hairstyle crew Big Grin the other members of this hairstyles crew are Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Sergio Ramos.

Fabio Coentrao hairstyle is a shaggy haircut with a messy style in 2012, 2013 and 2014. This hairstyle has been Coentrao's main hairstyle for the last years. He will sometimes tousle and mess his hair to the side or keep the shag brushed up but his hair is always styled messy and with an out of bed look. Fabio Coentro hair is dark brow and not blonde, what he does is he bleaches and dyes his hair in a more surfer style and colour. The ladies like him so it is working for him Big Grin

Pictures of Fabio Coentrao messy hairstyle with a shaggy haircut
He has straight hair so the out of bed shaggy look works very well.

[Image: Coentrao2.jpg]

[Image: Fabio+Coentrao+Portugal+v+Sweden+MosWFeGG1p8l.jpg]

[Image: Fabio-Coentrao01_0.jpg]

[Image: Fabio-Coentrao-real-madrid.jpg]

[Image: fabio-coentrao_real-madrid-1.jpg]

Picture of Coentrao's brushed up side part with metro mullet
After the World Cup in 2010, Coentrao grew a metro mullet which is a small stylish mullet, no huge 1980s mullet. He started doing a side part with a brushed up style on the top of his head.

[Image: coentrao.jpg]

Picture of Fabio Coentrao's side part hairstyle
It not always is about having messy hair.

[Image: YcK5NQe.jpg]

Picture of Fabio Coentrao's fringe hairstyle
Coentrao has also grown his hair to medium length and experimented with letting the hair flat and front leaving a fringe.

[Image: 66A2F348654BB65FA4FFD9C1560B7_h400_w598_...WhWZCa.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: Fabio Coentrao hairstyles, haircuts and hair. Pictures inside
Picture of Fabio Coentrao's front brushed up messy style
He also likes to do a brush up with a front direction but also keeping the messy look which is similar to a pseudo quiff.

[Image: 115580178_crop_650x440.jpg]

Picture of Fabio Coentrao's real natural hair colour
Like I wrote in the introduction section and like you can see in the photograph below, Coentrao's hair colour is dark brown not blond!
When his hair is "blond" -- most of the time -- it is because he likes the surfer hair colour style where most of the hair is bleached but you can also see the grown new hair -- closest to the root -- in the natural hair colour.
In this image below of his real dark brown hair the hair looks with a reddish tone but that is because it was evening time during sunset.

[Image: coentrao1.jpg]

Hair products for Fabio Coentrao's hair styles
The Portuguese football player uses a "tousled hair" messed style which gets the best effects with hair wax. Hair gel can also be used for a dry and harder look. FWIW, it is always best to have these two hair products in your bathroom as hair wax and gel are essential products for lots and lots of men's hairstyles anyway!
A shaggy haircut requires good scissors -- aka shears. If you want a shaggy cut then ask for this haircut in the barbershop or hair salon and then maintain the style by doing small trims yourself. The shaggy haircut is easy for you to do as all you need is to cut your hair locks with random small differences. Using scissors that are used for texturizing and thinning the hair complement very well the shaggy cut.

The products:
This hair wax for a natural look
This hair gel for a harder look
This hair dryer for having more volume like the brushed up messy style.
This hair mousse for getting some good volume with the hair dryer if you want controlled volume with your mane.
This men's comb for the side parting and combing.
This set of 3 barber shears aka scissors which comes with even "hair texturizing" shears for a better shaggy cut
I also recommend you to buy a mirror that opens with 3 panels so you can see the back and sides of your hair easily and cut your hair better, and it will also help you with styling your hair better. This folding "3 panel" mirror will be very helpful and you can even adjust its magnifying to see your hair closer!
01-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Big fan of Coentrao's hair, the mullet looks particularly good!
01-03-2014, 11:40 AM
yes in spain he is famous for his surfer dude hair and many girls like him jaja i am a real madrid fan from the same city and he is only a bit 'chulo' ---> in english it is 'showoff' or arrogant.
i see he copied the same mullet of cristiano ronaldo jaja cr7 and coentrao all the time in parties and racing lamborghinis in streets of madrid Big Grin the small mullet style is famous here in spain maybe some years ago now it is still famous because ronaldo had the mullet in the world cup Smile
03-11-2014, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 04:12 PM by shane88.)
I'm a big fan of this hairstyle especially the messy shaggy Fabio does, it suits his face and with the addition of some colour and texture it makes it look even more amazing, think this haircut looks better having a mixture of colours and not just only one colour but it looks okay if not

I currently have this hairstyle or similar to it, my hair colour is dark brown/black (it's hard to tell in some places), my sides and back are a tad bit shorter and I'm just trying to grow my hair so I can add some layers to my sides and back to give it contrast, also debating to either have my hair completely dye slightly lighter or have it streaked blonde like Fabio, what you guys reckon?
03-11-2014, 04:39 PM
(03-11-2014 04:11 PM)shane88 Wrote:  I'm a big fan of this hairstyle especially the messy shaggy Fabio does, it suits his face and with the addition of some colour and texture it makes it look even more amazing, think this haircut looks better having a mixture of colours and not just only one colour but it looks okay if not

I currently have this hairstyle or similar to it, my hair colour is dark brown/black (it's hard to tell in some places), my sides and back are a tad bit shorter and I'm just trying to grow my hair so I can add some layers to my sides and back to give it contrast, also debating to either have my hair completely dye slightly lighter or have it streaked blonde like Fabio, what you guys reckon?

Yes, growing your hair a bit longer and especially growing the sides longer would help quite a bit in setting the overall aesthetics of the shaggy, since a shaggy works in layers and ideally with hair that is even across all of the scalp instead of tapered hair or Undercuts.

Once you achieve some more length on the sides, them all you need to do is grab a hair straightener and go crazy setting up the layers as you like (including the sides and even sideburns, that's why the sides of the head need length for this hairstyle). If you don't own a hair straightener yet and want to consider purchasing one (for other hairstyles too and flattening your hair), then this one from BabyLiss will work great and is very affordable and from a brand that knows their business when it comes to hair straighteners and other styling tools.

Assuming you're still young (going by the 88 in your username Smile), I would say why not try the surfer dude color combination? Basically, get your hair dyed but DO let the hair grow without dyeing it anymore. What you will get is the roots showing your natural hair color blending in with the dyed hair. That's in fact what Fabio Coentrao does. You can see a perfect example in this picture below:

[Image: 115580178_crop_650x440.jpg]

Obviously this isn't a hairstyle that would suit a formal office environment but, if you're still at college/studying or if your work place allows for it (always ask first before proceeding!), then this option is certainly a good styling option to consider Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-11-2014, 05:45 PM
Yeah my hair (right now) when styled is probably very similar to that picture apart from the colour lol

I actually have some mini straighteners but I rarely use them (maybe on a night out to sort my fringe and back) , thanks for the link though Big Grin, luckily I have mainly straight hair with a little hint of wave when styled, also I guess people would say I have a full head of hair and its very thick and bushy (not afro though) without any styling products so I have to use a bit of matte wax or a patte to control the style but it looks great when done fully

I am 25, yes 88 is the year of my birth and since I'm still pretty young lol I guess I can pull it off, infact Fabio is the same age as me I think or he may have just turned 26 a few days ago

I do think that's picture is a little too blonde though or there is too much colour their for my liking, it's a little too light blonde, I might try something like a platinum blonde lol, I see if I can find a better picture to post up on here

I agree with your idea though thanks, luckily my work is opened minded bout hairstyles, shouldn't be a problem, haven't fully decided what to do yet, going to give it a few more weeks I think
03-18-2014, 08:55 AM
[Image: coentrao-2012.jpg]

[Image: coentrao.jpg]

I have found two good photos of Fabio Coentrao for reference and use on this thread

As discussed in this thread, I've been thinking in going for this style, its a messy shaggy haircut with a quiff, the two photos I've posted on here are very similar to how ideally I would like my hair to be, I have dark brown/black hair and I'm currently debating to streak my hair like coentrao or leave it as it is, the photo show that Fabio natural hair colour (dark brown) growing and gives it a fantastic look, the admin has already gave me some great tips for this style, anymore ideas or tips I could use to pull this off and what advice would you give me to tell my hairdresser, I'm thinking in showing the two photos as well and basically describing how I want it, only issue is I'm not confident I will look good with the blonde in my hair
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 400 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,462 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 2,130 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 159,191 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_