Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experiencing a technical issue with the forum? Please post your issue here
09-08-2013, 07:12 PM
Experiencing a technical issue with the forum? Please post your issue here
If you are experiencing any technical issue to do with your use of the forum, please let us know here by posting your issue. Do not create a thread for your issue, posting it here will suffice. You can also use the Contact Form or send a private message (PM me for the most part although you can PM other admins/moderators).

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: Experiencing a technical issue with the forum? Please post your issue here
Hi, I can't go to profiles. I can't make new topics, all I can do is reply to posts..

I would like to post a topic on this site but it wont let me. What can I do to fix this?
10-17-2013, 09:10 AM
Im experiencing the same as Begmenot - I have read the forum rules and the rules say that you cant post a thread untill you have a post count of 10 but i still cant open a thread?
10-17-2013, 12:42 PM
(10-17-2013 09:10 AM)Jonny Wrote:  Im experiencing the same as Begmenot - I have read the forum rules and the rules say that you cant post a thread untill you have a post count of 10 but i still cant open a thread?

Can you try now Jonny?

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
10-17-2013, 02:04 PM
(10-17-2013 12:42 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(10-17-2013 09:10 AM)Jonny Wrote:  Im experiencing the same as Begmenot - I have read the forum rules and the rules say that you cant post a thread untill you have a post count of 10 but i still cant open a thread?

Can you try now Jonny?

Yeah thats working fine now thanks Smile
11-26-2013, 10:39 AM
I'm experiencing the same as Jonny and Bugmenot Sad
11-27-2013, 09:37 AM
im the same as the guys above, i cant view my profile or create threads, but my post count is above whats required? thanks
12-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Hey, I don't think this is a technical issue but I can't see the sidebars (Latest Threads, Random Quotes, etc) unless I'm logged out...
Is there a way I can put it like before? Been around User CP but no use ^^'

Sorry and thanks in advance! Angel
12-15-2013, 03:59 PM
(12-15-2013 03:41 PM)Drokas Wrote:  Hey, I don't think this is a technical issue but I can't see the sidebars (Latest Threads, Random Quotes, etc) unless I'm logged out...
Is there a way I can put it like before? Been around User CP but no use ^^'

Sorry and thanks in advance! Angel

I will have a look.
Can you see the right sidebar with the banner for the book?
Did you change anything in your user CP?
12-15-2013, 04:18 PM
Question RE: Experiencing a technical issue with the forum? Please post your issue here
Edited out while investigating
12-15-2013, 07:30 PM
Edited out while investigating.

01-21-2014, 10:55 AM
same as others, cant reply to most threads, cant open images, cant send private messages, cant access "User CP"
01-21-2014, 11:08 AM
(01-21-2014 10:55 AM)The Illusive Man Wrote:  same as others, cant reply to most threads, cant open images, cant send private messages, cant access "User CP"

Read the FAQ; all your answers are there: http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...lease-read

03-25-2014, 02:32 PM
Also - sorry for double posting, I can't edit the previous post after 10 mins.

I can't post my own threads on the forum, it's coming up I don't have access. I believe I've already made over 11 posts! Thanks and sorry for the hassle
03-25-2014, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2014 06:46 PM by JDeee.)
(03-25-2014 02:19 PM)JDeee Wrote:  I'm not sure if it's just me or my Mac but when I'm browsing the main forumhome (where each forum is listed), I sometimes can't click the links to go into the forums. I have to refresh the page.. I think it's something to do with the Facebook 'like' button on the left?

(03-25-2014 02:40 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Thanks for mentioning that although I am not finding that problem and neither do the rest of staff. Are you on a slow connection? Does the Facebook Like button appear bigger than usual, for example, or not finish downloading?

Can you try again James? You should be able to when you hit 11 posts although sometimes it may take one or two minutes to update when you hit 11 posts since the system will upgrade your account and we prioritize the full account upgrading in the system (done automatically) from the single ability to post threads. In any case you should be able to post a thread already. Let me know if you can/can't.

Nope - not a slow connection. I did notice that on some occasions the Facebook button appeared very big (with a lot of white space around it) which also obstructed my view to clicking on forum hyperlinks.

I think the posting in threads is sorted now - thanks for that!
11-14-2014, 05:19 AM
I can't access my profile etc, account has been activated but could you tell me if you guys have suspended me and if so could you email me to tell me. Thanks. Also the url in your message no longer exists. Thanks for reading this post.
11-14-2014, 06:16 AM
(11-14-2014 05:19 AM)AddyB Wrote:  I can't access my profile etc, account has been activated but could you tell me if you guys have suspended me and if so could you email me to tell me. Thanks. Also the url in your message no longer exists. Thanks for reading this post.

You cannot access your profile because you don't have sufficient posts to do so. Had you read the rules and FAQ (which are right at the top of this forum section, extremely hard to miss), you'd know that not only can you not access your profile if you have under a certain amount of posts but you also cannot post links to outside pages unless you have permission (which you do not).

You've received one warning about posting links. I suggest you read the rules and FAQ because you've already stepped in our place with a bad foot and we do not tolerate spammers and people trying to sneak in their little advertising link without our full consent.

03-24-2016, 06:52 AM
Can't access Edit Profile to change password. Help. Thanks
05-12-2016, 03:15 AM
How do I add a picture in my thread? I did it correctly but its not working!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can't post pics gabon2010 0 136 07-28-2016 10:05 AM
Last Post: gabon2010
  Can't post images of my hair! Hairysituation 1 376 12-03-2015 09:45 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  Can't post to a thread? RyanTee82 6 1,075 10-03-2015 12:58 PM
Last Post: shadydave
  Cant post links/images Uau40 2 556 10-02-2015 09:24 AM
Last Post: Based1