Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Excellent offer for the best men's hair books
06-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Excellent offer for the best men's hair books
The top hair care books "The Curly Hair Book" and "The Men's Hair Book" are now on a discounted price for a promotion its author (Rogelio) is doing for one of his blogs (Manly Curls). The books are available through Amazon and specialized retailers although the discounted prices are only through the Amazon bookstore. You can buy them here:

The Curly Hair Book

The Men's Hair Book

We recommend both books in this forum as they are the best out there and are essential to hair care and styling if you are serious about your hair. The offer runs only until Wednesday 12th June at 0.00 Pacific Time, so grab your copy while it lasts!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: Excellent offer for the best men's hair books
Nice to see those books on sale for a week, worth every penny they cost at normal prices.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
06-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Cant wait for the book to arrive!!
06-07-2013, 04:25 PM
I already had them sent but im getting another for a friend of mine who should be benefiting as hair is just horrible lol
06-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Chris, thanks for putting my books' promotion in here; much appreciated, buddy.

If anyone got any questions, feel free to ask them here or PM me.

Best

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
06-13-2013, 10:28 PM
Rogelio! Love to see you in this forum as you are of the few people in the hair field one can trust (dont know if youve seen the fake photographer thread, dont miss on the latest scam lol). Question: is your one week promotion finished now? I have one of your books and was planning to buy the other book anyways but just checking bro Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------