Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic pictures of Ricki Hall hair and beard styles!
05-07-2014, 12:11 PM
Epic pictures of Ricki Hall hair and beard styles!
Gents I will be posting below a good set of pictures of the beard and hair of Ricky Hall. This Ricky Hall geezer is a male model with a thick full beard style. He is actually a male model with a beard so not one of those pretty boys growing a beard once in a while lol

Ricky Hall's beard and hair are combined with a huge amount of tattoos which I find tacky as hell but whatever, it must be getting him plenty of modelling contracts and not to mention ladies.

I do find him too hipster for my liking with the beard and slicked hairstyle which we get to see all around London and which am getting tired of cause it just is so freaking predictable lads and even with the clients we get coming at the barbershop. Regardless he can give you beard lads some good beard inspiration, plus the hair inspiration. His facial hair is just shaggy and unkempt as a style. Ricki Hall haircut is just an undercut with an asymmetric haircut, not sure tho on all pictures because of the angles and sweeping of the hair. His hairstyle is slicked or swept for the look combination of messy beard and slick hair that seems to be so popular as of now.

Here is below the set of pictures of Ricky Hall hair and beard. Fwiw I have yet to find any pictures of Ricky Hall without a beard. This geezer sure likes his facial locks... am i right Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_mziii9diOa1qam5f6o1_500.jpg]

[Image: 1922370_733322373385785_1971084840_n.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n08jx0rDd11trw70mo1_500.jpg]

[Image: 10299817_815159281838338_270310705_n.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mura6rCb4Z1spqewdo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mwhtlxMuor1qfajz0o1_500.jpg]

[Image: 10268927_849080388439472_61726592_n.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mzuu65YScK1sg8t4so1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_murnamxKYb1r5jq7wo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_msfkw0eFxu1s9xap3o4_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mpsl0p3h3w1ree4c9o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_msfkw0eFxu1s9xap3o2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mpm9md9YNh1qglar7o1_500.jpg]

[Image: 10246063_495556663900336_1426346108_n.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mqko27I3c31qzdhiko1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mthmp09HIZ1rgkmo6o1_500.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Epic pictures of Ricki Hall hair and beard styles!
Just saw Ricki Hall mentioned in his Instagram page that UK Esquire posted that the 'Ricki Hall haircut' is the most popular UK hairstyle at the moment... due to him of course lol I find this funny considering the side swept hair with beard hipster hairstyle has been trending for some 2 years here the UK and with what we see at our barbershop. This guy seems to have just piggy backed on the trend considering I have yet to see any pictures of Ricky Hall without his beard. Or his long slicked hair actually.

I had never even heard of this Hall geezer until I was hunting for pictures to post in this forum on hairstyles and beards but then our barbershop isn't the kind of barbershop charging 80 quid for a regular taper haircut which by the looks of it is the kind of barbershops that this geezer is getting all the bro love from.

Talk about male vanity huh?
05-07-2014, 04:49 PM
Brad, I've barely heard of this guy, just enough to have posted a couple of his pictures in some of our hair inspiration threads, the same way that I will also post pictures of Justin Bieber's hairstyles or Cary Grant's hairstyles to illustrate to our readers whatever mens hairstyles are being covered in a hairstyle thread.

You haven't yet seen any pictures of him without his beard because he looks pretty average, and certainly below below average for a male model. Below are some pictures of Ricki Hall without beard.

[Image: 0ed6204b71257ba0fa454dd9cf51118f.jpg]

[Image: a9149faf1b1b2e08e0bfb649d32413bf.jpg]

As you can see in the 2 pictures above of Ricki Hall without beard, he has a weak jawline and a too-asymmetric face. Full long beards like the ones he always appear with in his professional pictures help to strengthen the jawline as well as the face and to also even out the asymmetry of the face (too-asymmetric faces are a big NO in the modelling industry, both for men and women, so a trick for those men who have noticeable facial asymmetry is to wear bulky beards).

Here is a picture of Hall with a short beard (unlike the long one he usually sports):

[Image: 060e673a64b7b70daac75a9e38c259d1.jpg]

Not only is he nothing to write home about with short hair and without his beard but Ricki Hall seems to be balding too and also has a receding hairline, which is also why you will not catch him with very short hair and why he either has long hair and/or asymmetric haircuts that can easily conceal male hair loss or receding hairlines.

Then again, it looks as though this dude has carved his own niche with the tattoos, the hipster look and the average look with a good apparent dose of "don't give a damn" attitude. Kudos to him for making a career out of it, and it is certainly good to see more than just boring androgynous-looking male models in the fashion world Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Everyone - men & women - has some degree of facial asymmetry but it is usually unnoticeable. However if you can spot the asymmetry of a guy in pics then he is probably going to be rejected as a photograph model - not so sure about a catwalk male model but you will for photography. The idea of male modelling is achieving the unachievable which is perfection - like 99% of men have degrees of asymmetry cause it is normal but for photography you want the perfect symmetrical male.

With this guy - Rick Hall - the asymmetry is noticeable imo you can see it in the pics with even the short beard & usually a short beard is enough to hide very small ranges of asymmetry. His asymmetry is in the jawline - which I agree is weak too - with the chin so that is not good for a male model. So a perfect solution to hide the asymmetry is a beard. Not surprised he makes his living with a beard.

Nice hair tho.
05-14-2014, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2014 04:23 PM by Bradley.)
TMHF you baffle me with all the aesthetic details you can spot by looking at a picture. Not only didn't i see those pics without the beard but your right.. this geezer has a lopsided face! could not see it because of the beard but your detective work is mind blowing Big Grin

btw I saw earlier a picture of Ricki Hall getting a haircut. POsting it below... now that is a real man right there testing his manliness with a haircut. Last time I saw a male specimen of the human specie acting like that was some weeks ago when a woman brought her nine year old to the barbershop for his first buzz cut and the kid was crying before sitting on the chair because he didn't want his hair to go Big Grin

Not trying to bash this guy but mate...

[Image: Kevin-Luchmun-and-Ricki-Hall.jpg]
05-17-2014, 05:12 AM
(05-10-2014 11:17 AM)Jurgen Wrote:  Everyone - men & women - has some degree of facial asymmetry but it is usually unnoticeable. However if you can spot the asymmetry of a guy in pics then he is probably going to be rejected as a photograph model - not so sure about a catwalk male model but you will for photography. The idea of male modelling is achieving the unachievable which is perfection - like 99% of men have degrees of asymmetry cause it is normal but for photography you want the perfect symmetrical male.

With this guy - Rick Hall - the asymmetry is noticeable imo you can see it in the pics with even the short beard & usually a short beard is enough to hide very small ranges of asymmetry. His asymmetry is in the jawline - which I agree is weak too - with the chin so that is not good for a male model. So a perfect solution to hide the asymmetry is a beard. Not surprised he makes his living with a beard.

Nice hair tho.

Very interesting!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Colin Farrell True Detective Mustache Pictures TheMensHairForum 6 3,058 07-19-2016 08:05 AM
Last Post: beardlover
  Raul Meireles beard, haircut and hairstyle pictures Jurgen 4 19,437 12-18-2015 07:31 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  David Beckham New Hipster Beard Style - Pictures TheMensHairForum 5 6,199 12-16-2015 09:41 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  History of the Man Bun Undercut with Hipster beard style Bradley 1 5,612 07-10-2015 12:10 AM
Last Post: itsme39