Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic picture of Undercut hairstyle with Pompadour
04-17-2014, 02:42 PM
Epic picture of Undercut hairstyle with Pompadour
I found this rare picture of an undercut with a pompadour hairstyle. It is very interesting because in the pompadour hairstyle the hair on the sides & back of the head is tapered long or left at the same length more or less of the length of the hair on the top of the head.
In this picture tho the undercut takes care of all the hair below the temple line & then all the hair above the temple line is used as a one single mass to shape the pomp!

Picture of Pompadour with Undercut hairstyle
Pompadours are known for their volume but this one is a huge pomp for sure Big Grin we have been talking for some months now of the mens hairstyle trends of volume hairstyle vs flat hairstyles as of 2013 and 2014. Talking with other staff members & also from the discussions we have in the forum, I think the pompadour is starting to take off again which could only be good 'AFAIK & IMO'
Thoughts?

[Image: fb3758466f7666355888a98676198b3f.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Epic picture of Undercut hairstyle with Pompadour
That's a great hairstyle, many people I see who sport a Pompadour hair don't usually have the volume intesity as the guy presented here though.
04-17-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Epic picture of Undercut hairstyle with Pompadour
Great Pompadour, Jurgen! The actual Quiff part is very high, almost like an Elephant Trunk too from all the mass it has. Elvis Presley would certainly be proud! Big Grin

(04-17-2014 03:16 PM)herehair Wrote:  That's a great hairstyle, many people I see who sport a Pompadour hair don't usually have the volume intesity as the guy presented here though.

Yep, when it gets to that height, there are only 2 things that can achieve such tall Pompadours/Quiffs: a powerful hair dryer and a huge lot of hair spray. Nowadays, the modern Pompadour hairstyles are more focused on creating a shaped messy Quiff than in really recreating the greaser Pompadour where it is all smooth and follows an even direction.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 77 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 273 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 290 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98
  Help identify my hair for a new hairstyle gabriel777 2 315 10-18-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: gabriel777