Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Epic big curly hairstyle for redhead guy - Picture inside
05-31-2015, 11:27 AM
Brick Epic big curly hairstyle for redhead guy - Picture inside
Here is this epic picture of a big messy curly hairstyle for a redhead guy. His hair type is coiled and the hair length is long, quite a cool hairstyle if you ask me.

The combination of red hair with long curls on a guy is rare. Most curly redhead guys we have had at our barbershop prefer to keep their curls short. Apparently most of them don't feel too comfy with getting looks everywhere they go as coiled hair literally puffs up and to the sides. Add in the red hair colour and if you're the introvert type of guy, then it make sense you won't like the looks anywhere you go.

Still for me and as a barber I think this big curly redhead hairstyle is epic. As matter of fact I think that the big messy curly hairstyle for men is an epic hairstyle and regardless of hair colour. I'm going to rate is as five out of five in the ratings score.

For more similar pictures, you can go thru the guide on redhead hairstyles for men as there are lots of pictures of the many different hairstyles for redhead guys as well as explanations for each style.

Hopefully this picture below can give ideas to the redhead curly guys who browse this forum. Message to take home: lads grow those curls!!

[Image: 52c9c973d3f990daa4a075bcbe69afaf.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 67 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 111 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
  Rastafari Hairstyles: Old Black Guy with Epic Long Dreadlocks in White TheMensHairForum 1 161 08-30-2016 01:27 PM
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 358 06-08-2016 04:38 PM