Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro
06-19-2016, 12:40 PM
Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro

9 Hairstyles of the 2016 UEFA Euro That You Must See!

The UEFA Euro 2016 is giving us some interesting hairstyles and haircuts of the European soccer players involved in this tournament. So it is thus that we'd like to show you the most-interesting hairstyles that so far in the Euro 2016 have caught our attention, similar to how we did with the 2014 World Cup hairstyles and which gathered a lot of attention from both forum members and readers of our forum.

After all, there are not many places on the Internet where you can find guides for the exotic (and mildly-obnoxious) hairstyles of soccer players while getting a top list of these same hairstyles with pictures included! Big Grin

Let's first list the 9 soccer players whose hairstyles have stood out from the crowd (in their own unique ways, so to speak) and then we'll go through each of them. Even some of these soccer players have already had guides published on their hairstyles here at the forum.
  • Marek Hamsik (Slovakia)
  • Radja Nainggolan (Belgium)
  • Paul Pogba (France)
  • Aaron Ramsey (Wales)
  • Marouane Fellaini (Belgium)
  • Shkelzen Gashi (Albania)
  • Ivan Perisic (Croatia)
  • David Alaba (Austria)
  • Marko Arnautovic (Austria)
Let's move now on to each of the players' hairstyles!

Marek Hamsik with his classic Mohawk hairstyle

Marek Hamsik is one of the aforementioned dudes whom we've gone as far as to publish a guide on his peculiar hairstyles and haircuts, of which the Mohawk hairstyle is his most favorite. Just check out our Marek Hamsim's hairstyles guide to see how much of a devotee he is to this spiked-up style.

[Image: 63p0vXu.jpg]

THIS ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW ON THE FOLLOWING POSTS

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2016, 12:43 PM
Radja Nainggolan's Mohawk hairstyle gets longer and yellow-er!

Radja Nainggolan follows on with a blonde long Mohawk

Radja Nainggolan decided to take the archi-famous Mohawk hairstyle even further than Marek Hamsik and not only did he bleach it and dye it blonde but he also elongated it down across the back of his head.

[Image: 3wgrQ1E.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-19-2016, 12:45 PM
Paul Pogba continues to entertain us with his own take on what an epic haircut is!

Paul Pogba and his High and Tight haircut designs

As with Marek Hamsik, Paul Pogba has too been featured on our forum with one of our hairstyle guides. Unlike Marek Hamsik who prefers spiky Mohawk styles, Paul Pogba has been (and continues to be) in a continuous self-actualizing mode when it comes to his hairstyles, ranging from shorted buzzed styles to medium-length curly tops with bleached hair. At the UEFA Euro 2016, Paul Pogba's hairstyle is a High and Tight haircut with tribal colored designs. In all honesty, though, we simply would not have expected any less from Mr. Pogba.

[Image: dizobp8.jpg]

06-19-2016, 12:48 PM
Aaron Ramsey pays tribute to the Romanian national team with his bleached hair.

Aaron Ramsey bleaches his hair with an epic platinum-blonde color

Aaron Ramsey of Wales took inspiration from the Romanian national squad at the 1994 World Cup and bleached his hair to play this year's Euro tournament.

For those not aware, all players from Romania's national soccer team made a promise to bleach their hair if they passed the group stage of the 1994 World Cup in the United States. They did pass the group stage and thus all players in the team (23 of them) consequently bleached their hair blonde.

Here's Aaron Ramsey's bleached hair:

[Image: bxzQ9bz.jpg]

And here's the Romanian soccer team with its players all sporting bleached hair as they indeed went ahead in the 1994 World Cup tournament!

[Image: 72abfe5b63d93418a31380e3347c0ab2.jpg]

06-19-2016, 12:51 PM
Marouane Fellaini keeps his big curly hairstyle for yet another year.

Marouane Fellaini displaying his usual big curly hairstyle

Belgian soccer player Marouane Fellaini needs no introduction, and, if he ever needed any introduction, then simply refer to the previously-linked thread on the 2014 World Cup's hairstyles. Known for his big curly hair, Marouane Fellaini has sported the same curly hairstyle for years, although in this edition of the UEFA Euro tournament, he has dyed his hair blonde to make him stand out in the field even more (or so we think).

[Image: Pw4RrOy.jpg]

06-19-2016, 12:55 PM
Is Shkelzen Gashi really trying to sport a greased-up slicked combover hairstyle?

Shkelzen Gashi imitates a slicked version of Donald Trump's combover

Shkelzen Gashi's hairstyle isn't as exotic or as blunt as the previously-mentioned hairstyles, but there's something about a side swept hairstyle that camouflages a half-baked combover hairstyle that resembles a flattened and slicked Donald-Trump-inspired bad combover. Then again, Shkelzen Gashi is balding and already has receded hairlines, but there are many other better hairstyles for balding men as we've discussed plentifully in this forum.

[Image: Vp6nypc.jpg]

06-19-2016, 12:57 PM
Ivan Perisic reinvents the Ivy League haircut with a modern touch.

Ivan Perisic isn't happy with just wearing an Ivy league haircut

Ivan Perisic's haircut would not be news here if he hadn't decided to buzz a number-four figure on the side of his head. He wears this same number on his (national) team's shirt, so perhaps he is trying to make it easier for referees to spot his shirt's number?

[Image: ch5q4Ty.jpg]

For those of you wondering, Ivan Perisic's hairstyle is a short Ivy League haircut.

06-19-2016, 01:00 PM
David Alaba wears his naturally-curly hair for once and for all.

David Alaba wears a curly afro hairstyle with blonde tips

David Alaba has been known for some time now for his Brush Up hairstyle with straight hair. However (and unlike most people think), David Alaba's hair is curly and not straight; David Alaba has been straightening his hair for years by using a hair relaxer which permanently straightens his hair and which is a commonly-used product among curly males.

As of lately, though, David Alaba has been wearing his curly hair naturally by letting his curls grow on the top while keeping the sides tapered; this is, in fact, a pretty-good choice of a curly hairstyle, if it weren't for the orange-colored ends on his hair.

[Image: kX1kIkX.jpg]

06-19-2016, 01:05 PM
Hipsters like Marko Arnautovic and Gareth Bale wear their manbuns and topknots.

Marko Arnautovic goes all-hipster with a top knot hairstyle

Many of you will know that the top knot hairstyle has been trending like crazy for the last two years, so it was no surprise to spot at least one players wearing this hairstyle. Marko Arnautovic took it one step further and got an high-fade haircut for his topknot hairstyle. As a similar hairstyle, the man bun is also being sported at the 2014 UEFA Euro, with Gareth Bale being the most-prominent player of the tournament wearing a manbun.

[Image: 1nqGnDq.jpg]

Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 404 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 159,227 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_
Star World Leaders Rocking Man Bun Hairstyles - Epic Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 2,015 03-27-2016 03:22 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Matt Bomer hair, hairstyles and haircuts - Guide with Pictures, Tips and Products Jurgen 7 68,731 12-14-2015 10:33 AM
Last Post: Idar G