Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Epic Ivy League Haircut with Quiff Hairstyle and Bleached Hair
09-08-2015, 09:30 AM
Epic Ivy League Haircut with Quiff Hairstyle and Bleached Hair
The Ivy League haircut is a very stylish haircut for men as it leaves enough length on the forelock (i.e. the front of the head) so that it can be styled. An Ivy League haircut is what we call a tapered haircut as it has two tapered instances: the sides and back of the head are first tapered with a hair clipper and then the hair on the top of the head is tapered with scissors.

The hair on the top of the head for an Ivy League haircut is a short length with the focus being on the forelock. Thus, hairstyles like the Quiff or the side part are perfect hairstyling options for the Ivy League cut. Likewise, the best hair product for the Ivy League haircut is a hair wax, although let us remind ourselves of the great range of men's hair waxes that serve different purposes, from providing a high-shine effect to providing a high-strong holding effect. When it comes to hair waxes and your Ivy League hairstyle, you just have to go through the range of hair waxes currently available (see the link above with the full range) and pick the one that is best suited for your peculiar hair-styling manners.

Since this is the hairstyle rating section of the forum, I am posting below an Ivy League haircut to rate. In this case, you will find in the picture below an the Ivy League hairstyle that incorporates a tousled Quiff that has been finger styled with a centered focus, seemingly resembling the Faux Hawk hairstyle. The hair of the gentleman below was bleached at the barbershop through the conventional method while the hipster beard was colored green.

[Image: YhRfjla.jpeg]

For the record, in this summer of 2015 we've had an increase in the demand for men's hair coloring, and not just for scalp hair but also for facial hair. From coloring beards to coloring mustaches and everything in-between, this men's hair-coloring trend seems to be picking up as we near the end of summer and I can see this trend continuing to grow well into 2016 as other interestingly-different men's hairstyle trends have done in the past (Top Knot, I'm looking in your direction!).

So, what do you think of this Ivy League haircut with a Quiff hairstyle done on bleached hair and complemented with a green-colored beard? Feel free to post your thoughts or rate this look with the star-rating system of this thread!

P.S. No, despite the mild resemblance, the male in this featured picture is not Gerard Pique, despite that fact Pique has always sported a very-similar Ivy League haircut with a brushed-up Quiff.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2015, 04:06 AM
RE: Epic Ivy League Haircut with Quiff Hairstyle and Bleached Hair
I love his beard's color for sure!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 145 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 185 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
  Rastafari Hairstyles: Old Black Guy with Epic Long Dreadlocks in White TheMensHairForum 1 233 08-30-2016 01:27 PM
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 401 06-08-2016 04:38 PM