Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic Handlebar Mustache of Simon Le Bon
12-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Epic Handlebar Mustache of Simon Le Bon
Simon Le Bon is an English musician who has been spotted recently with an epic handlebar mustache. Simon Le Bon was known for his clean shaved face in the 1980s with pop music band Duran Duran and these days he usually has a short boxed beard style.

However, Simon Le Bon has grown a long handlebar mustache some time ago and his handlebar mustache is a great example of the kind of mustache styles that can be achieved with some patience and a little mustache wax!

[Image: simon620_1668495a.jpg]

[Image: Tc8q75w.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: Epic Handlebar Mustache of Simon Le Bon
Grooming products for a Handlebar Mustache

If you want to emulate the handlebar mustache of Simon Le Bon, then get this mustache wax and this mustache comb for a perfectly define handlebar mustache!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-12-2013, 02:17 PM
Takes a certain person to pull that off, think I will stick with no mustache!
12-17-2013, 07:18 PM
Simon le Bon handlebar moustache is the definition of #likeasir
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is Ron Swanson mustache style name? JaimeSpain 3 2,024 07-19-2016 08:16 AM
Last Post: beardlover
  Colin Farrell True Detective Mustache Pictures TheMensHairForum 6 3,041 07-19-2016 08:05 AM
Last Post: beardlover
  Red hair handlebar moustache picture, rare facial hairstyle Bradley 1 1,450 03-13-2015 07:46 AM
Last Post: Podmasli
  Danny Fox beard Dyed Epic Yellow for Cystic Fibrosis cause TheMensHairForum 0 1,443 12-19-2014 04:38 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum