Jared Leto
Johnny Depp
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic Battle: Jared Leto hairstyles vs. Johnny Depp hairstyles
03-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Epic Battle: Jared Leto hairstyles vs. Johnny Depp hairstyles
Both Jared Leto and Johnny Depp have been known for their range of hairstyles over the years, including their long hair. Both guys have straight hair and they have experimented with all kinds of hair styles although long hair as a hairstyle has always been one of their preferred styling options, especially during the 1990s and the Grunge movement.

Below I am posting pictures of both Jared Leto's long hairstyles and Johnny Depp's long hairstyles and it is up to you to choose which one rocks the most-epic of long manes. For what is worth, you can also find more pictures of Jared Leto's long styles by clicking the link.

Vote and discuss who should be the "mane man" out of the two!

[Image: Grunge.jpg]

[Image: Guyliner.jpg]

[Image: Musicians.jpg]

[Image: PrettyEyes.jpg]

[Image: FacialHair.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Epic Battle: Jared Leto hairstyles vs. Johnny Depp hairstyles
Johnny Depp no doubts! Jared Leto's hair used to look really good until a couple of years ago. His long hair looks kind of unkempt all the time. The man bun was ok I guess but considering the hair he had 10 years before I am surprised his hairstylist can only do what he does with a guy who has good hair by definition Big Grin
Johnny Depp is a hairstyling chameleon, always gets styles & cuts that suit him well - he too has good hair so the difference must be in the hairstylist of Jared Leto vs the hairstylist of Johnny Depp?
03-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Johnny Depp by a long shot dude!
I think Jared looks too feminine with long hair and he actually does that in purpose. I am not homophobic and each mind his own business but i have a feeling Jared likes to do this all this show to draw attention while Johnny Depp had long hair cause he just didnt give a *** and he truly liked having long hair. I have heard that he even went against the instructions of some movie directors who told him that his movie character needed to have short hair. But Jared leto... he just looks like some one seeking attention and social acknowledgement.
03-12-2014, 01:45 PM
have to agree with every one hear that Johnny Depp looks better with long hair. As much as I respect Jared Leto for what he has achieved I still cant shake off the fact that he has emphasised his pretty boy looks way too much and the whole makeup and getting bob cuts while wearing flowers in his hair breaks the meaning attached to long hair and ridicules it.

On the other hand Johnny Depp has had long hair but always blending in his long hairstyle with his personality and how he is. While Jared Leto has put on a massive show where long hair is part of the facade so to speak.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 413 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 2,148 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 159,367 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_
Star World Leaders Rocking Man Bun Hairstyles - Epic Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 2,024 03-27-2016 03:22 PM