Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edinson Cavani hair type long hairstyle
06-25-2013, 05:47 PM
Edinson Cavani hair type long hairstyle
Been following the Brazil Confederations Cup with Neymar and the crew and noticed the player Edison Cavani (Uruguay) and his long hair but could not guess if it was wavy or coiled for its type. His hairstyle reminds of the one of Jim Morrison dont you think?? Big Grin
Im also curious to know how he gets the natural hairstyle look...his hair looks great for a football player

[Image: cavani.jpg]

[Image: Edinson-Cavani.jpg]

[Image: Napolis-forward-Edinson-C-008.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: Edinson Cavani hair type long hairstyle
Edinson Cavani has wavy hair. His curls are too loose to form coils so cant be a coiled hair type although I can see some confusion that could arise from it Smile

Compare Edinson Cavani's wavy hair to David Luiz's coiled hair to see how the curls tighten from wavy to coiled, Im sure this will help you in understanding more the differences between the two air types. Im posting Edinson Cavani to the wavy hairstyle thread too as it's a great hairstyle choice youve reminded me Cool

Edinson Cavani hair pictures

[Image: n_20110323095452_mourinho_va_a_por_edinson_cavani.jpg]

[Image: edinson-cavani-renovo-contrato-por-cinco-anos.jpg]

[Image: Edinson-Cavani01.jpg]

David Luiz hair pictures

[Image: david-luiz.jpg]

[Image: David%252BLuiz%252BChelsea%252BPress%252...Z7myZl.jpg]

[Image: David-Luiz-Chelsea-Benfic-007.jpg]

For hair products to use to get the mane of Edinson Cavani just grab some light hair or defining hold hair gel and use on damp hair. You can speed up the drying of the hair with a tourmaline hair dryer but dont dry the hair until it is fully dried.

Defining hair mousse
Light hair gel
Tourmaline Hair Dryer

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  curly super dry bush type unshiny hair shau1203 0 230 08-09-2016 03:30 PM
Last Post: shau1203
  How long to grow medium afro hairstyle for wavy hair? R.mendez099 1 390 07-30-2016 01:56 AM
Last Post: PrettyboiJ21
  Long Curly Hairstyles For Men Guide with Pictures Gallery TheMensHairForum 2 702 06-11-2016 11:39 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Advice needed for wavy frizzy hair and what hairstyle products to use polyneikos 6 2,953 01-23-2016 06:49 AM
Last Post: jmkill17