Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dylan Sprouse look (pics included)
12-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Dylan Sprouse look (pics included)
To start, this is not a new look, I've noticed it was a very popular haircut in the mid 90's. It seems to have made a comeback in recent years with medium to long hair gaining popularity. I would post pictures but I cannot as simple google search of "dylan sprouse undercut" will show you what I mean (sorry to make you do more work.)

I have wavy hair, and would compare it in wave and color to that of Bradley Cooper or Christian Bale (if only I could get it looking that good.)

My questions are;
1. How long is his hair with the undercut? I think my hair is long enough at about 5 inches on top. What should I tell my stylist after showing the picture?

2. Is this look achievable for someone that doesnt have straight hair? A lot of times my hair is not managable and the waves become out of control (IE brad cooper.) Would a straightener work?

3. What product would I use, I am a big fan of Murrays as its cheap as dirt and is extra strong, but it gives a very gelled look instead of the more natural color and texture.

Ill post pictures of my own hair very shortly,

Thanks for the help guys. I need it, it is important to be clean cut and its getting extra hard for me with my wavy hair.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Longer slick back with more volume (undercut) w/ Pics imortal 0 585 05-01-2016 10:39 AM
Last Post: imortal
  What hairstyle should I use? (pics) zorrocat 0 721 12-08-2015 02:06 PM
Last Post: zorrocat
  Long haircut advice with short sides for beard style (pics) flyingsock 1 1,560 09-03-2015 07:43 AM
Last Post: Panther
Tongue [With Pics] Recommend me a Short-Hairstyle with moustache & beard. choco00934141 0 1,404 11-23-2013 06:54 PM
Last Post: choco00934141