Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dry, slightly clumped hairstyle texture for long hair?
08-30-2015, 11:09 PM
Dry, slightly clumped hairstyle texture for long hair?
So I've been searching for guides on how to achieve a dry, clumpy sort of texture but I haven't been very successful. I'm hoping you can help.

I would describe it as the texture of dreadlocks or teased hair. The kind of hair grouping clumps you experience after a day at the beach.

My hair is about chin-length, slightly wavy, and very thick. Usually I get that type of clumpyness after tying my hair up and letting it dry, but only if I've added product like pomade (murray's). However, I'm unable to achieve the 'dry' look as my hair will often look oily and weighed down.

Do you have any suggestions? Perhaps I should try a different hair product that's not so oily?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Dry, slightly clumped hairstyle texture for long hair?
That's so funny I just posted a thread about achieving this look.. I'm still trying to figure it out as well
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Knotted ,lifeless and quite long hair [Help] theboggart 0 130 11-06-2016 11:52 AM
Last Post: theboggart
  How to get long hair like Johnny Depp hairstyle Sonchek 3 462 10-26-2016 11:53 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
Wink How to grow long hair like Avan Jogia from short medium haircut zuburaika 6 7,443 09-11-2016 04:33 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  New hairstyle, long hair to ...? philippe_lopes 0 331 09-08-2016 02:33 PM
Last Post: philippe_lopes