Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't know what to do with my hair!
05-31-2015, 04:33 PM
Don't know what to do with my hair!
Hi, I'm a 16 year old boy who really needs a new hairstyle. I have medium length wavy brown hair. The only resources I have are gel, a blow dryer, a comb, hairspray, and dove men+care styling paste. Any recomendations are appreciated! Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2015, 09:01 AM
Be more specific with what you'd like to have.
Well, do you have any hairstyle ideas? With medium-length wavy hair, you still have plenty of hairstyle options, and growing your wavy hair long is also another option. There are quite a few cool hairstyles for long wavy hair that are suitable for teenagers and that will make you stand out from the crowd.

It's always easier that you post some ideas that you have, as otherwise it's close to impossible to recommend any good hairstyle options.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-09-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Don't know what to do with my hair!
To be honest just joined this forum for pretty much exact same reason as poster but cant post my picutre and show differnt ideas Ive looked at since you cant post a link or image till post 50 and i think I would be alittle disengenuous if I posted uneducated or recommendation posts to others since Im here becuase im terrible with hairstyles and need advice myself Big Grin
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------