Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think the undercut hairstyle is becoming too common?
08-01-2015, 02:36 PM
Do you think the undercut hairstyle is becoming too common?
It seems as if 1 in 4 people have some variation of an undercut hairstyle nowadays. Usually when this happens the trend begins to fade away and it becomes out of style. Is the undercut starting to head in that direction, what do you guys think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2015, 07:54 PM
RE: Do you guys think the undercut is becoming too common?
Yeah I kinda feel that it's too common right now, plus in my country (Chile) it has been related with "flaites" who are the Chilean equivalent of a british "chav".
08-03-2015, 07:36 AM
Gosh yeah, the undercut is so boring by now. I see it everywhere here in Manhattan especially the undercut with beard hairstyle. What's up with that? I mean it looks great but every guy here wears that hairstyle with the beard, you know the undercut with some volume to the side. I've been to Miami, Chicago, Dallas and Los Angeles and it's the same there too although in Manhattan it seems to be the center of the undercut hairstyle trend. I read somewhere in the forum that the undercut hairstyle trend started in Brooklyn and so did the hipster movement.

You can tell the undercut hairstyle is a hugely popular hairstyle by looking around the forum. There's even an official undercut hairstyle thread!! Big Grin lots of advice about the undercut in many threads so I guess that this forum is in part to blame for the undercut being so popular in the United States! Smile I work in the advertising industry and this forum is well known as many of the guys who work in this industry like to be dapper and wear trendy hairstyles so this forum is like the epicentre of all hairstyle trends. It was a co-worker who told me about this forum too.

Where in the US are you?
08-05-2015, 08:19 PM
(08-03-2015 07:36 AM)Mike Lowe Wrote:  Gosh yeah, the undercut is so boring by now. I see it everywhere here in Manhattan especially the undercut with beard hairstyle. What's up with that? I mean it looks great but every guy here wears that hairstyle with the beard, you know the undercut with some volume to the side. I've been to Miami, Chicago, Dallas and Los Angeles and it's the same there too although in Manhattan it seems to be the center of the undercut hairstyle trend. I read somewhere in the forum that the undercut hairstyle trend started in Brooklyn and so did the hipster movement.

You can tell the undercut hairstyle is a hugely popular hairstyle by looking around the forum. There's even an official undercut hairstyle thread!! Big Grin lots of advice about the undercut in many threads so I guess that this forum is in part to blame for the undercut being so popular in the United States! Smile I work in the advertising industry and this forum is well known as many of the guys who work in this industry like to be dapper and wear trendy hairstyles so this forum is like the epicentre of all hairstyle trends. It was a co-worker who told me about this forum too.

Where in the US are you?
I'm near one of the big cities so maybe that explains why I see it so much haha.
09-18-2015, 05:00 AM
RE: Do you think the undercut hairstyle is becoming too common?
Yes it is too common, but no wonder. It's the best for styling the top of your head, no extra hair gets into the style, plus it doesn't make your face look like a circle.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Undercut hairstyle with longer sides to stop Asian hair from sticking out? pt3407 0 79 12-07-2016 05:52 AM
Last Post: pt3407
  New Hairstyle ideas Snoopfrancis 1 89 12-06-2016 07:28 PM
Last Post: Snoopfrancis
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 125 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 295 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1