Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I really need an expensive hair dryer for mens hairstyles?
09-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Do I really need an expensive hair dryer for mens hairstyles?
Is it necessary to have an expensive hair dryer for men's hairstyles? Or will a simple one do. I simply want a hairdryer that will give me great hair volume. I'm going for the Mariano di Vaio brushed up look and I've seen on a post by the admin that they recommend the T3 hair dryer which is VERY expensive. What other hair dryers could be used for this brush up hair style? I really don't want to spend more than 50 pounds.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Do I really need an expensive hair dryer for mens hairstyles?
(09-07-2015 04:48 PM)Zeeshibz Wrote:  Is it necessary to have an expensive hair dryer for men's hairstyles? Or will a simple one do. I simply want a hairdryer that will give me great hair volume. I'm going for the Mariano di Vaio brushed up look and I've seen on a post by the admin that they recommend the T3 hair dryer which is VERY expensive. What other hair dryers could be used for this brush up hair style? I really don't want to spend more than 50 pounds.

What's the big deal with buying a $20 hair dryer before you buy that super expensive one? If it doesn't work for you, it's only $20 in comparison to a VERY expensive dryer. I have this one and it's been great.

http://www.amazon.com/Revlon-RV544PKF-18...000FS05VG/
09-09-2015, 08:05 AM
There's no need to buy an expensive hair dryer, but do try to get an ionic hairdryer.
No you do not need an expensive hair dryer for hairstyles like those of Mariano Di Vaio. From Mariano di Vaio's hairstyles list, it's very easy to tell that he's a fan of the brush-up hairstyle, the quiff hairstyle and other big-hair volume hairstyles for men. So yes, you will definitively need a hair dryer for those hairstyles but you don't need to buy the most expensive hair dryer.

The T3 hair dryer that has been recommended is a very good hair dryer in that it works for all hair types. One big problem of most cheap hair dryers is that they produce a lot of frizz. This is normal because of the heat from the blown air. If you have curly hair, from wavy hair to afro hair, you can create a huge mess of frizzy curls with a cheap hair dryer, so a hair dryer like the T3 hair dryer is like the best cookie-cutter solution for all hair types. Now if you specify your hair type and you can get some good hair volume naturally then you can do very well with cheaper hair dryers like the one posted above by another forum member.

One thing that I recommend is to try and get an ionic hair dryer. As a barber I have seen a big difference between ionic hair dryers and non-ionic hair dryers. Ionic hair dryers are a little bit more expensive but not so much if you do your homework when buying a hair dryer. For example the hair dryer suggested above is an ionic hair dryer and while cheap, it's a good hair dryer to buy if this is your first time using a hair dryer and you are going to give it a good use.

The best place to start your research to buy the best hair dryer for you is this forum's big hair dryers thread which lists all kinds of good (and great) hair dryers for men. They also include ionic hair dryers there for some excellent prices so make sure that you check out that thread as chances are that you will find in there the perfect hair dryer for you.
09-09-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Do I really need an expensive hair dryer for mens hairstyles?
Thanks so much guys
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mens Hair Products: Quick Useful 101 Guide The Hairstylist 2 331 10-26-2016 09:54 AM
Last Post: A London Barber
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 4 444 10-06-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: oslec8
  Which best Hair Dryer Brands for men fall in top-5 List? nafisbd 0 403 10-18-2015 10:23 AM
Last Post: nafisbd
  Right hair product for slicking back wavy curly hairstyles? Eatel 1 728 10-05-2015 10:29 PM
Last Post: Thomas Martin