Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I have Telogen Effluvium?
02-15-2017, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2017 03:55 PM by Charles Xavier.)
Do I have Telogen Effluvium?
Okay so way back in October I developed chronic irritation and pain in my bladder. My Doctor thought it was Irritable Bladder and bowel syndrome amplified by anxiety. So i spent October through the end of January with this constant pain. It drove me crazy. I couldn't sleep properly and when it would go away it would only last a couple of days. And it only went way about 3 times. Then I started these Anti-Anxiety/Depression pills. I used them for about 2 weeks and then quit since it seemed like it was making my condition worse. Then my bladder pain just went away, but at the same time i was noticing a lot more hair in my hands when i was shampooing my hair. It wasn't until February 4th that I noticed my hairline looked much thinner. My right temple has totally thinned out while my left had only started a little. That was about a week and a half ago. Right now I think it looks more or less the same. I did some research and learned the pills I was taking has a history of causing hairless. I also heard that high amounts of stress can do this. I'm going to the doctors next week but my mind keeps racing everyday, I don't want to end up looking like Kevin from the office. I keep thinking the doctors going to tell me i have MPB.

EDIT: How do i post pictures?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair Loss types: Telogen effluvium, Androgenetic alopecia and Alopecia areata Sunset 1 8,301 02-20-2015 03:04 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Telogen effluvium GoodHair 0 987 11-03-2014 11:14 AM
Last Post: GoodHair