Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disconnected Undercut hairstyle with big scar on back of head
10-22-2015, 12:51 AM
Disconnected Undercut hairstyle with big scar on back of head
Hey everyone. So I have this problem. I have a specific hairstyle that I want to call a disconnected undercut. It's basically a hairstyle in which you have short sides and back, but long hair on the top. From the top to the sides and back is not connected reason being why it's called the disconnected undercut. See the images in this disconnected undercut thread and you'll know what I mean.

Anyway, the problem is that I want this hairstyle but I can't have my hair too short on the back. Probably the maximum hair length to hide a scar that I have that I can keep it short is at a length which equates a #3 guard length.

So my question is, if I wanted a hairstyle like this, is there a way to fade my hair with, let's say, a number-one guard on the sides to a number-three guard on the back without looking weird? Or would I have to have my sides a 3 as well? Maybe a 1.5 guard on the sides would be fine too, but that would be at the longest since I like the hair on my sides short. I just can't have my hair on the back too short. So I have to figure out something. If you don't get what I mean ask me any questions, but for those that do, please help a guy out. That'd be great. Thank you so much!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Disconnected Undercut hairstyle with big scar on back of head.
BUMP UP THE THREAD!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Undercut hairstyle with longer sides to stop Asian hair from sticking out? pt3407 0 51 12-07-2016 05:52 AM
Last Post: pt3407
  New Hairstyle ideas Snoopfrancis 1 72 12-06-2016 07:28 PM
Last Post: Snoopfrancis
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 115 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  In over my head... DeloricVI 0 115 11-11-2016 09:28 PM
Last Post: DeloricVI