Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Difference between low shine pomade and matte finish clay pomade?
03-09-2016, 08:54 PM
Difference between low shine pomade and matte finish clay pomade?
Hi everyone, I currently own and use the Baxter of California clay pomade for styling my hair (medium length approx. 4" on top, about 1" on the sides, probably going to do undercut soon) and I was wondering if there is any point in buying a pomade like Suavecito Firm hold or Layrite Super hold which people seem to really like. The clay pomade has a "matte finish" while it seems that the other two pomades mentioned are a low to moderate shine. I was just wondering if there's any massive difference in the finish that they have and if I should bother buying another product? Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Restylable, matte, water-based product for fine, medium-length hair nysharps 0 77 11-29-2016 12:08 AM
Last Post: nysharps
  Brazilian blowout vs hair relaxer for men - Difference? Refrusloi 2 153 10-19-2016 07:56 PM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  What is a good Matte Hair Spray for men without shine? ThickHair93 2 388 09-21-2016 05:39 AM
Last Post: runstile
  How to degrease and remove pomade from hair leastwood2 1 625 06-15-2016 09:40 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum