Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperately need a change. Hair like wool.
08-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Desperately need a change. Hair like wool.
Hi -
I'm a 17 year old student in the UK. I've lived with this hairstyle since the start of high school and I'm absolutely sick of it.
It's been described as (quote) "pubes", steel wool and curly. I typically just shampoo it every morning and then brush it flat forwards on top and downwards on the side and back. When I get it cut I usually ask for "short round the sides, bit longer on top". Hair gel will definitely not work with my hair, simply cannot support it. The the fringe does form sort of a wavey pattern when grown out.

I feel lazy keeping my hair like this, and I try and avoid any scruffiness but with this hair that's pretty difficult. The one thing I especially hate is the fact that you can see singular hairs just popping out above the rest quite frequently.

I'm honestly be happy with any change (within reason) and am completely open to suggestions. Beggars can't be choosers but anything that's quick to style will particularly be favored. But I'll be happy to receive any suggestions.. from products or suggestions of a completely new style.

These are some pictures..

If these pictures aren't adequate enough I'll, reluctantly, take some more. If I've missed any information I'd like to apologise in advance and I'll happily share.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Desperately need help guitargamer 0 540 06-30-2015 04:00 PM
Last Post: guitargamer
  Change of Haircut? Jonny 16 7,468 04-07-2014 01:10 PM
Last Post: Cookiee15