Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Description of this cut?
03-14-2015, 10:18 AM
Description of this cut?
Can anyone help me out with the measurements and what exactly I should tell my barber? Looks like this:

[Image: 11to2oo.jpg]

Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2015, 10:24 AM
Pseudo Pompadour hairstyle with Quiff and taper haircut.
Tell him to leave your hair at 4 inches on the front, then taper down to 2 inches at the crown. The sides and back of the head are tapered with a hair clipper to a very short number (tell him a number one clipper length).

That is a pseudo Pompadour hairstyle with the Quiff at the front. Also similar to the Brush Up hairstyle. The hair decreases in length from the forehead (4 inches) to the crown (2 inches), while the sides and back of the head are clipped short as said in the previous paragraph.

Before going to the barber, make sure that you already have 4 inches of hair length. Just grab a ruler, hold a lock by the tip, extend it and then measure its length. Take your picture to the barber, whether it is printed or on your phone to show it to him as barbers need visual clues to make the best of a men's haircut.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-25-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Description of this cut?
Thanks very much, getting this cut on Friday, feeling a bit more confident now, I'll let you know how it goes!
03-25-2015, 09:42 AM
Always bring your hairstyle picture to the barbershop or hair salon for your haircut.
(03-25-2015 09:20 AM)connorhassle123 Wrote:  Thanks very much, getting this cut on Friday, feeling a bit more confident now, I'll let you know how it goes!

Awesome! Remember, be detailed with what you want for a haircut with your hairdresser or barber. If possible, take the picture with you, whether printed or even on your cell phone. This is something that I highly recommend to everyone getting a haircut as any haircut that isn't a generic one needs to be visualized by your hairdresser/barber for the best haircut!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-25-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Description of this cut?
(03-25-2015 09:42 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(03-25-2015 09:20 AM)connorhassle123 Wrote:  Thanks very much, getting this cut on Friday, feeling a bit more confident now, I'll let you know how it goes!

Awesome! Remember, be detailed with what you want for a haircut with your hairdresser or barber. If possible, take the picture with you, whether printed or even on your cell phone. This is something that I highly recommend to everyone getting a haircut as any haircut that isn't a generic one needs to be visualized by your hairdresser/barber for the best haircut!

I've printed off the picture and wrote down what you said so I should be good to go, thanks for everything! Big Grin
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------