Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decided to grow how my hair and I have some questions!
06-29-2016, 02:23 PM
Decided to grow how my hair and I have some questions!
So after years of having the undercut haircut I decided I want to do something different. I have had long hair before and it has been my favorite hairstyle but I was pretty young and I don't think I grew it out properly. So I have a few questions!

My hair is very uneven as of right now. The left side of my hair is longer than the right because of the undercut. And the back of my head on the crown is even shorter. Should I cut my hair all to one length or just let it grow out as is and then get it cut one length? My hair is naturally straight but once it gets longer my hair gets wavy and begins to curl.

My second question is how long will it take to grow out. I intend on growing it to around shoulder length. It will take a while for sure but my hair grows quickly. I usually get my haircut every 3 or 4 weeks. While growing it out, I intend on keeping the sides short until the top grows out to my desired length to keep the unnecessary shagginess. That way I can wear my hair up in a bun while the sides grow out.

Thanks for the help guys and if you all have anymore advice I would greatly appreciate it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink How to grow long hair like Avan Jogia from short medium haircut zuburaika 6 6,777 09-11-2016 04:33 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  How to grow Asian thick hair long from undercut hairstyle? SeqeR 0 839 09-13-2015 11:22 PM
Last Post: SeqeR
  Long hair men tips to grow healthy locks and use products Mane Man 4 1,435 07-05-2015 04:03 PM
Last Post: TheLonghair701
  What do you do to grow your hair out without it looking weird or messy? pt3407 6 7,400 06-06-2015 03:50 PM
Last Post: pt3407