Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decembeard: Men Grow Your Beard after Movember!
12-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Decembeard: Men Grow Your Beard after Movember!
After Movember, we have Decembeard, the month of December to grow a beard to support men's health. The goal during Decembeard is to grow a full beard during December which should take some 10 days to grow. Beard hair grows at the same rate as mustache hair so you can estimate how long it will take you to grow a full thick beard based on the time it took you to grow your mustache back in November Smile

Here at Men's Hair Forum we support the month of Decembeard and we want to spread the word here in our Beards and Mustaches (and eyebrows) section! Use this thread to update on your Decembeard beard growing progress and let's see if you can match Santa in beard size by the time Christmas comes Big Grin

I for one am growing my beard already!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: Decembeard: Men Grow Your Beard after Movember!
Men Beards motivation for Decembeard

Here are some motivational pictures of men with beards for your Decembear beard growing goals Big Grin

[Image: fmB4kM8.jpg]

[Image: 1297460352342_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=420x]

[Image: KmJ2ejf.jpg]

[Image: 9gvbDu7.jpg]

[Image: tJcfVs9.jpg]

You now have no excuses to not grow a beard!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-05-2013, 05:23 PM
so what mate it was first movember and now decembeard Big Grin do we have a month for men with a shaved face?? Big Grin
I did participate with the mvoember trend and grew my mo' then shaved it and considering it is f*cking cold here in December I think i'm going to join in this decembeard trend now.Already have some beard shadow growth as it is been a coup,e of days since my last shave...it is a good excuse to lay off the razors then!
12-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Already have my beard, trimmed and shaped for Decembeard, not that I was getting a beard for decembeard itself tho. I just usually wear a trimmed beard because me thinks a beard should not be a silly fashion accessory to sport for a month like a fool, a beard is part of being a man and real men dont follow silly fashion trends to be part of the sheeple.
I have spoken...

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
12-08-2013, 11:40 AM
I think a well trimmed beard can really make a man stand out, i'm talking about the designer beards or short boxed beards

Elena
12-14-2013, 02:53 PM
Yes, growing it "thick and tight" Big Grin
12-20-2013, 08:46 AM
catching up with you guys who r growing their beard for decembeard, in a bit late but working on getting one for new year
12-20-2013, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2013 04:02 PM by Stevens.)
I had enough with walking around like an idiot with a mustache for movember to be tagging along for decembeard now LoL although growing a beard instead of a hitler mustache makes more sense for cancer awareness.
Yet here I am with my beard...I guess I am too hip to be skipping trends Big Grin
12-20-2013, 05:40 PM
(12-20-2013 08:46 AM)Robert Wrote:  catching up with you guys who r growing their beard for decembeard, in a bit late but working on getting one for new year

Mine is thick and solid already.

Wait, that didn't sound too well, now did it? Big Grin

(12-20-2013 04:00 PM)Stevens Wrote:  I had enough with walking around like an idiot with a mustache for movember to be tagging along for decembeard now LoL although growing a beard instead of a hitler mustache makes more sense for cancer awareness.
Yet here I am with my beard...I guess I am too hip to be skipping trends Big Grin

Welcome to the clan of the awkward mustache growers. My "Brad Pitt" looks are always ruined by growing a mustache. The things one has to sacrifice to raise men's health awareness... Angel

12-28-2013, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2013 06:08 PM by MMyers78.)
I've been doing Decembeard since July lol.

Keep in mind that I just turned 18 (begin December) so I can't properly grow a beard.

Well, I mean I can, but there's a small part on the side just next to my chin with noticably weaker hair than on the other side. But other than that, it's really solid.

I see an increase of dudes around my age wanting to sport a beard. I think my friend & I started a little trend haha.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What beard trimmer? Hublocker 0 74 11-21-2016 04:42 PM
Last Post: Hublocker
  Can I grow skyrim beard Skyrimbeard 1 154 11-15-2016 11:47 AM
Last Post: Cemmos
  Patch in beard Zaryhf 0 221 10-15-2016 02:25 AM
Last Post: Zaryhf
  Facial hair and beard styles stereotypes in the media - Report The Hairstylist 0 213 10-09-2016 09:07 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist