Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Beckham slicked back undercut hairstyle products?
06-04-2015, 01:13 PM
David Beckham slicked back undercut hairstyle products?
I saw this cool hairstyle picture of David Beckham and I'm not sure if it is the slicked back undercut. Can anybody confirm it or what other hairstyle it can be?

What hair product should be used for this David Beckham hairstyle look?

[Image: q4OOyfG.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: David Beckham slicked back undercut hairstyle products?
Hi mate, the haircut of David Beckham is an undercut in the picture. The hairstyle is a modern slicked back style which is less flat and even than the classic slick back style. So altogether that hairstyle of David Beckham is a modern slicked back undercut.

As for what hair product to use for that modern slicked back hair, I would suggest that you go thru this excellent hair wax list that recommends a hair wax for each hairstyle requirement. For that type of David Beckham hairstyle I would recommend you go with any of these two hair waxes in that list:
  • Hair wax with a HIGH shine level and a STRONG hold.
  • Hair wax with a WET effect, HIGH shine level and a STRONG hold.
Any of these two hair waxes from that list will get you that same hairstyle look of David Beckham. Make sure that you have a good undercut tho as you need a good undercut to pull that look. It would not be the first time that we have a lad come to our barbershop asking us to fix the botched undercut haircut that his previous hairdresser gave him! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 143 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 485 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 355 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,793 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum