Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Beckham hairstyles over the years - Picture Guide
10-14-2014, 07:54 AM
Big Grin David Beckham hairstyles over the years - Picture Guide
This is an interesting picture guide of the haircuts and hairstyles of David Beckham. It starts from the middle part curtains he had in the nineties to the buzz cut & to the latest slicked back undercut with beard of David Beckham.

We have a featured David Beckham hairstyles discussion with all his styles & cuts over the years. Beckham has been like Cristiano Ronaldo for mens hair, an icon in & out of the football field.

The hairstyles picture of Beckham is below. I am posting the hair styles names too with some links for more on the style:
  • Middle part curtains - 1996
  • Butch cut - 2000
  • Mohawk - 2001
  • Faux hawk - 2002
  • Ponybun - 2003
  • Quiff - 2005
  • Long hair with middle part - 2007
  • Longer hair with middle part & stubble - 2010
  • Slicked back undercut with hipster beard - 2012
  • Slicked back undercut with longer sides - 2013
You can click the image to see it bigger.

[Image: EBr6pjS.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: David Beckham hairstyles over the years - Picture Guide
lol!! that's a great pic with the David Beckham hairstyles. I remember the mohawk one from some time ago. He seems to have settled now with that hipster slick back undercut. Digging that hairstyles thread of his you created some time ago Smile
10-16-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: David Beckham hairstyles over the years - Picture Guide
I remember david Beckham hairstyle in Real Madrid. He has long hair all the time. His hairstyle is a manbun, I learn this hairstyle from this forum Smile

He changed a lot of hairstyles. For me when he had the hair comb in the middle playing for Manchester United. He was young and before he met his wife Victoria Beckham. I was very young but I like to watch old football matches. For Manchester United it was Eric Cantona, Beckham, Ryan Giggs, Roy Keane Big Grin
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 396 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 2,126 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 159,178 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_
Star World Leaders Rocking Man Bun Hairstyles - Epic Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 2,009 03-27-2016 03:22 PM