Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David Beckham hairstyles, haircuts and hair
05-10-2013, 08:55 PM
David Beckham hairstyles, haircuts and hair
Let's specifically discuss David Beckham's hairstyles, haircuts and hair in this thread. Feel free to post more pictures of his hair in this thread. Point to any hairstyles/haircuts too if you want.

David Beckham has been a hairstyle icon since the mid 1990s as he rose from soccer team Manchester United's youth team. Davi Beckham is known for having worn all sort of hairstyles, from short Mohawks to long tresses.

Check out some of his hairstyles:

David Beckham's curtains hairstyle

[Image: david_beckham_Young_pictures-%257B1%257D.jpg]

Side part hair style

[Image: david-beckham-1-1307972768-custom-0.jpg]

Shaggy haircut with side part style

[Image: David-Beckham-Layered-Messy-Hairstyle.jpg]

David Beckham slicked back hairstyle

[Image: David+Beckham+holds+press+conference+ann...lvDu4l.jpg]

David Beckham Ivy League haircut with a messy brushed up hair style

See attached picture

David Beckham bleached blonde hair

Only Becks can make bleached hair looks stylish lol

[Image: david-beckham-blonde.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: David Beckham hairstyles, haircuts and hair
MORE

David Beckham cool side fringe

[Image: david-beckham-ad.jpg]

Out of bed hairstyle

[Image: David-Beckham-Hair.jpg]

David Beckham Faux Hawk

[Image: David-Beckham_7.jpg]

David Beckham short Mohawk

[Image: 22_mohawk-haircut-2013-.jpg]

Hair products for David Beckham's hairstyles and haircuts
The hairstyles of David Beckham can be divided as "combed" or "messy", so for "combed" styles you will want a hair pomade or styling cream while for "messy" styles you will want a hair wax. You will also want to have a high quality hair clipper and hair dryer because these 2 hair styling tools are essential for men wanting to be able to style their hair in many hair styles, even more than those of David Beckham shown above Smile oh and also get a good comb -- links below -- if you don't have one already.

Recommended hair products:
For the Curtains hairstyle, use this styling cream.

For the side part hairstyle, slicked back hairstyle and side fringe, get this hair pomade.

For the shaggy haircut with side part, Ivy league with messy brush up, out of bed look, faux hawk and short mohawk, use this hair wax.

For all hairstyles, do also make sure to get
- This high quality cordless hair clipper: the battery runs for 1 hour straight clipping thick hair non stop without a break. It also comes with a full hair clipper kit and protective case for when you're traveling. It's an excellent investment!
- This high quality hair dryer, this hair dryer will allow you to achieve great volume in all your hairstyles such as in the faux hawk, the Ivy league with messy brush up and the out of bed look, plus many more other hairstyles!
- This men's comb: solid and long lasting male comb with handle.
07-16-2013, 09:40 AM
I would like the "slicked back" look you posted. I have had that look for a year now and used a waxy gel I got abroad in Israel called LA Belle. However I can't find it here in the States at all and have been reading a lot of places saying to use a gel or to use a pomade, I can't figure out which one tho! Which should I get? I saw American Crew gel, is it strong enough?
08-17-2013, 04:46 PM
Couple pictures of David Beckham with a samurai hairstyle. It's more of a half samurai hairstyle as David Beckham would usually tie the hair on the top of his hair while leaving the hair on the flanks and back to hang. He did this during football matches for better visibility as I recall. A couple of times David Beckham did indeed wear a proper samurai hairstyle though (with a ponytail and not a bun).

[Image: 2743931PC012_Real_Albacete.jpg]

[Image: david_beckham_2003_07_02.jpg]

[Image: _42435431_b4.jpg]

David Beckham's full samurai hairstyle

[Image: xinsrc_b31dd87ec03b11d795100004230fa5ee_beckham.jpg]

[Image: FILE+David+Beckham+Retire+Football+End+S...xOf7-l.jpg]

FWIT, Leonardo DiCaprio recently wore a samurai hairstyle too. It's a hairstyle I have instructed some of my clients on doing but the samurai hairstyle requires some good eight inches of hair length which need to be grown first.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
08-17-2013, 04:50 PM
(07-16-2013 09:40 AM)behrytov Wrote:  I would like the "slicked back" look you posted. I have had that look for a year now and used a waxy gel I got abroad in Israel called LA Belle. However I can't find it here in the States at all and have been reading a lot of places saying to use a gel or to use a pomade, I can't figure out which one tho! Which should I get? I saw American Crew gel, is it strong enough?

For a slicked back hairstyle its best you use pomade. Have a look at our best hair pomades thread for some recommendations.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
01-04-2014, 05:47 PM
David Beckham undercut with slicked back hairstyle
I found these pictures of Beckham with a classic undercut hairstyle and his hair slicked back & I just had to post them in here for our haircut and hair style photograph collection.
Like with Gareth Bale recently, David Beckham had his undercut style while wearing a business suit which shows again that an undercut + business suit = stylish Wink

[Image: David%20Beckham%20arrives%20at%20the%202...%8B-842538]

[Image: David%20Beckham,%20with%20Brooklyn,%20ar...lar-842537]

[Image: David%20Beckham%20at%20the%2027th%20Anni...lar-842535]

[Image: KuPyw9r.jpg]

For a pomade to slick back your hair whether you have an undercut or not, go with this hair pomade.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-05-2014, 12:41 PM
No one can debate how good his hairstyles look but whats up with all those tattoos man?? its like you have the dude with a cool undercut and a Armani suit and then you see him from the back and his got that fugly cross tattoo on his neck not to mention the ones on his arms hidden by the sleeves...
01-06-2014, 11:31 AM
(01-04-2014 05:47 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  David Beckham undercut with slicked back hairstyle
I found these pictures of Beckham with a classic undercut hairstyle and his hair slicked back & I just had to post them in here for our haircut and hair style photograph collection.
Like with Gareth Bale recently, David Beckham had his undercut style while wearing a business suit which shows again that an undercut + business suit = stylish Wink

[Image: David%20Beckham%20arrives%20at%20the%202...%8B-842538]

[Image: David%20Beckham,%20with%20Brooklyn,%20ar...lar-842537]

[Image: David%20Beckham%20at%20the%2027th%20Anni...lar-842535]

[Image: david-beckham-olympic-games-london-retire.jpg]

For a pomade to slick back your hair whether you have an undercut or not, go with this hair pomade.

Wow that under cut sure looks good on him! i have actually heard that its his wife Victoria that orders him to style his hair in x or y hair style...wonder whose idea it was to get all those horrible tattoos tho?
01-06-2014, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 04:25 PM by Bradley.)
I barely remember Beckham when he had the curtains hairstyle but what i do remember is that every teen girl in the UK had posters of him and adored his hair...and am not going to lie he really had a mane to style!
Then he popularised the faux hawk in early 2000 i think it was and from there starting getting some extreme haircuts like that mohawk strip in the pic at the beginning of the thread, then buzzed all that chit off and grew his hair long for real madrid. I remember he would tie his hair in a man bun and samurai style like you posted above 2.

The one thing where he aint got lucky was with his lady what an absolute minger she is! looks like a walking lollipop lol not hating on the guy but with that status he could have any bird he wanted and yet he stuck with Vic...and yes she's the boss in the house and has forced David to wear a skirt cuz it was "fashionable" and made him trim his eyebrows even tho he showed no interest in doing it...

Anyway...night folks!
01-11-2014, 08:37 AM
The ones I love the most are the mohawk and the undercut!
01-28-2014, 11:56 AM
I think the problem with Beckham is his wife jajaja when he was here in Real Madrid he had a bit stupid hair styles and his wife Victoria was telling him he have to have x or y styles not only for his hair but also for facial hair and for dressing.
My friend from England he said that Beckham is a chill guy dont want to attract paparazzis and that rats but his wife want to be in the news all the time so their 'cache' increase and they are more famous and people pay more money to see them.

Also Beckham he was a god player but not a football star like Messi, Ronaldo [brazilian one], Rivaldo, Iniesta, Zidane, Casillas or Cristiano Ronaldo.
02-08-2014, 03:48 PM
Here is a picture of David Beckham's Faux Hawk hairstyle with Metro Mullet. This hairstyle is from the early 2000s and it was Becks who popularized it among the rest of men worldwide and together with the short Mohawk posted earlier in this thread, although clearly this Faux Hawk + Metro Mullet is much classier and suitable for modern dudes than the short Mohawk, the latter being a bit of an extreme haircut Big Grin

Faux Hawk with Metro Mullet

[Image: s4IBAaN.jpg]

For creating the shape of the Faux Hawk use this matte wax and the hair dryer that was recommended some posts above in this thread (I recommend you to have that hair dryer regardless as it is of great quality and will be of great use for any further styles you want to create or sport in the future).

To style the FauxHawk, use a comb first (use one recommended in this thread) to create the triangle shape, then fingers to define with wax, then finish of with the hair dryer to set the shape with either a clean polished look or a bit of a tousled look if you dig the messier looks.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
02-11-2014, 04:55 PM
I have created a list of the the top hairstyles of David Beckham, you can check it out for the ones I & a couple of others think are the coolest and worst lol here are some pictures tho for some more examples and inspiration of his coolest styles:

Middle part curtains

[Image: twPv33w.jpg]

Shaggy cut with messy look
One of his best looks imo

[Image: XopoKav.jpg]

Messy Ivy League haircut

[Image: jPQCzVl.jpg]

Buzz Cut
Simple look, you just need to trim your head with a good hair clipper & your done.
See any of the hair clippers recommended in this thread earlier.

[Image: dvnyYiy.jpg]

See more of Beckhams top hair styles.
02-13-2014, 03:03 PM
Beckham did a H&M commercial for the 2014 Super Bowl where he is free-running through the top of a building as he makes it in time for a photo shoot and where he ends up naked (but without seeing naked!).

While we ain't interested about Beckham's skinny body destroyed with tacky tattoos, we are instead interested in this new hairstyle of his, a simple slick back hair style. This style of Beckham is what we call a modern slick back with pomade, and the aim is to give the styling of the hair a more voluminous combed back shape instead of the flat and locked combed-back look of a classic slicked back style. I have posted the pictures of Beckham's hair in the H&M commercial below, which will give you an idea of this cool and classy modern men's hairstyle Smile

[Image: RPjHC9q.jpg]

[Image: ZgFCCfn.jpg]

[Image: DInNpHe.jpg]

[Image: Qym1Vwq.jpg]

[Image: Ite1xGA.jpg]

[Image: STSo79E.jpg]

[Image: Og7n0xM.jpg]

As you can see, his slick back has volume and looks more natural than a flat locked slick back. For such modern slicking the best product is a water based pomade that provides hold but that doesn't give too much shine and still leaves some movement of the hair; one pomade I recommend for this modern slicking as the likes of David Beckham is this pomade.

You can also see David Beckham's H&M Super Bowl commercial in the link as well as a behind the scenes video where he poses more shirtless LOL

Lastly, he also did some photography artwork for H&M and this is one of the main pictures. Instead of the slick back of the commercial, he has a side comb, again with a water based pomade as the oen recommended earlier in this same post Smile

[Image: article-0-0F84D0A700000578-498_634x842.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-08-2014, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 11:56 PM by Jurgen.)
Samurai hairstyle
David Beckham sported a high ponytail aka samurai hairstyle while at Real Madrid. He would usually only have one ponytail but sometimes he would have two, one on the crown - as usual - and the other lower on the back of the head.

[Image: beckham-madrid_1289715i.jpg]

[Image: David-Beckham_GI_2631481b.jpg]

[Image: David-Beckham-002.jpg]

[Image: xinsrc_7340652dc33211d7b21c000103134420_...lk-400.jpg]

[Image: FILE+David+Beckham+Retire+Football+End+S...xOf7-l.jpg]

[Image: DLCQHnh.jpg]

To tie your hair in a samurai or ponytail, just grab this set of 36 elastic bands that don't damage the hair like regular elastic bands.

Bleached hair
Beckham also had a thing for bleached hair while at Real Madrid. He dyed his hair platinum blonde and also straight up yellow Big Grin people would gossip every weekend about the new colour of David Beckham's hair before the weekend match lol
The hairstyles for Beckham's bleached hair were either a butch cut aka buzz cut or a shaggy haircut with a messy style. This period of his life seemed quite experimental and it was at the time when he was rumoured to have a secret affair with another woman.

[Image: 2mJCPvi.jpg]

[Image: david-beckham-pole-dance.jpg]

[Image: article-1081887-00DA0460000004B0-75_468x563.jpg]

[Image: david-beckham-real-madrid-sevilla-04.jpg]

[Image: david-beckham-real-madrid-sevilla-21.jpg]

[Image: article-2325563-19D0CD65000005DC-204_634x614.jpg]

[Image: david-beckham-david-beckham-on-the-pitch...0bxHMS.jpg]

[Image: david-beckham-real-madrid-sevilla-07.jpg]

He also had his hair bleached with a shaggy cut earlier in his career with Manchester United - picture below tho it was already posted in this thread. Most of the bleached craziness however was at Real Madrid!

[Image: 23LVWen.jpg]

Burr cut
Just like the samurai hairstyle or the bleached hair, Beckham went thru a phase of buzzing his hair frequently. His preferred haircut was the burr cut, a type of military haircut where the hair is clipped very short and even around the head. It is a very convenient cut for professional athletes & was a big change in Beckham's fashion style as before the burr cut he relied a lot on his hair to look hip and a chick magnet.

[Image: article-1081887-02683F3300000578-448_306x393.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0234C4B1000005DC-83_468x570.jpg]

[Image: article-1081887-022CA0BA000005DC-986_468x630.jpg]

[Image: article-2325558-19D0D886000005DC-998_634x402.jpg]

Man bun
The man bun hairstyle has been trending for 2014 and into 2014 but way before that time, Beckham was already wearing a man bun & influenced by his needy wife who always wanted his husband to be avant-garde when it came/comes to fashion.
The man bun is simply a bun that is placed anywhere on the scalp. Another version of the man bun is the ponybun where the bun is only a 'half bun' & a tail aka ponytail is left to hang from the bun. We have covered this hairstyle in our man bun tutorial showing you the styling 'how to' instructions & pictures so check the tutorial out too if interested in this style.

[Image: David-Beckham+%25281%2529.jpg]

[Image: Real%20Madrid%27s%20David%20Beckham%20ki...ead-683620]

[Image: David-Beckham-3.jpg]

[Image: bELFcT0.jpg]

[Image: 754]

Alice band
An Alice band is a plastic headband used to hold the hair back like a regular elastic headband. Well Beckham also used Alice bands to hold his long hair back...

[Image: article-2325577-005E57F100000258-692_470x423.jpg]

Cornrows
Once upon a time, David Beckham had cornrows too! Barber - one of our UK mods in the forum - told me that Beckham went on holiday to Ayia Napa with the 'lads' & when he got back to the UK he appeared with cornrows. According to Barber this is something that occurs with frequency with young men going on holiday to Ayia Napa - they come back sunburnt & with cornrows? lol

[Image: aFMlyFs.jpg]

[Image: article-0-1786A657000005DC-835_306x423.jpg]
09-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Epic David Beckham cornrows.
Yet another picture of David Beckham's cornrows hairstyle.

[Image: 5338c483062a8cccbea367ac3a11f952.jpg]

[Image: caf7b9100fd92e921e6bb847e89ad5ef.jpg]

[Image: 6b3f033413f7665c60c860a38aa22575.jpg]

[Image: 7bb69a1557e0f2ddcea7f2d74f277692.jpg]

09-22-2014, 06:19 AM
David Beckham always was a person who likes to experiment with his hair but it looks like he's stick to that more classy slick backs for the last 4 or 5 years. I think he is great hair inspiration for a lot of men all over the world.
11-03-2014, 06:03 PM
Cornrows, side squares haircut and quiff.
Some more pictures of David Beckham hairstyles.

Cornrows:

[Image: article-2258955-0065403E00000258-911_306x423.jpg]

Side Square:

[Image: article-2258955-07367A9A000005DC-701_306x423.jpg]

Parted quiff:

[Image: article-0-15A51981000005DC-751_634x799.jpg]

[Image: 1415048471508_Image_galleryImage_3_Nov_2...K_VICT.JPG]

01-01-2015, 02:40 PM
I posted in another thread this picture of David Beckham balding. Well it was more like a question as I am not sure so do any of you see the beginning of male pattern baldness for David Beckham?

[Image: 10903520_1518214658442197_1016291795_n.jpg]
04-26-2015, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 09:50 AM by Bradley.)
Adding a few more pictures of David Beckham's hairstyles. They are not in any particular order. The first picture of David Beckham's hair is with the alice band. It's similar to the alice band that Gareth Bale is now wearing.

The second picture is with a half man bun style that he got when he was playing for Real Madrid. For more on man bun hairstyles see the manbun style guide. The last picture is a side view of David Beckham with his faux hawk hairstyle.

[Image: 93e1dSf.jpg]

[Image: kW7vVlD.jpg]

[Image: BWlI9yW.jpg]

[Image: BdDK4LZ.jpg]

[Image: wQpKFta.jpg]

[Image: NHsTSbr.jpg]

[Image: 054KWBj.jpg]
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 423 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 2,166 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 159,503 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_
Star World Leaders Rocking Man Bun Hairstyles - Epic Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 2,041 03-27-2016 03:22 PM