Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Beckham hair loss or going bald? see picture inside!
01-01-2015, 02:35 PM
Question David Beckham hair loss or going bald? see picture inside!
I saw a couple of pics of David Beckham hair and I was wondering if his hairline was receding by now. Then I saw this picture and it really looks like something awkward is going on with the hairline. Last I checked that's the start of the frontal isle effect of male pattern baldness. Beckham hair loss looks similar to the hair loss of Joaquin Phoenix with the isle thing which I remember you guys spotted some good time back.
So any thoughts on him balding or his hairline still holding up??
This is the picture.

Edit: Picture re-posted as original was removed by David Beckham from his Instagram account.

[Image: n39J6VL.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2015, 03:05 PM
RE: David Beckham hair loss or going bald? see picture inside!
Yes this was only a matter of time & we will in some time have a bald David Beckham. His father Ted Beckham had the lazy combover with lots of balding going on. We do know balding comes from both lines of the family but his father was losing his hair early.

Also you could tell Beckham was thinning already a couple of years ago. Overrated player when he played & now he makes money from his looks so he has to hide any balding. Not something massive but it's going on - then the guy is 39 years old so he is doing well & thinning is expected for most guys that age.

This is David Beckham's father. Beckham must be praying every day that his father's hair genes don't start to kick in Big Grin

[Image: ted270907_468x370.jpg]

[Image: Beckhambook270907_468x436.jpg]
01-02-2015, 03:26 PM
Two more pictures of David Beckham balding. Don't trust the ads & photo shoots - celebrities suffer the same problems like all of us mortals.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n651weMFjY1qfnjuz.png]

[Image: tumblr_my4ualEi691qbxo9jo1_500.jpg]
01-03-2015, 06:22 AM
Amazing how you guys in the forum can spot all these guys going bald. Raphael Nadal, Harry Styles, Joaquin Phoenix, Brendon Urie and now David Beckham! Big Grin
01-29-2015, 10:57 AM
(01-01-2015 02:35 PM)Vladimir Wrote:  I saw a couple of pics of David Beckham hair and I was wondering if his hairline was receding by now. Then I saw this picture and it really looks like something awkward is going on with the hairline. Last I checked that's the start of the frontal isle effect of male pattern baldness. Beckham hair loss looks similar to the hair loss of Joaquin Phoenix with the isle thing which I remember you guys spotted some good time back.
So any thoughts on him balding or his hairline still holding up??
This is the picture.

[Image: 10903520_1518214658442197_1016291795_n.jpg]

Lol looks like David Beckham removed the hair loss photo as it seems like you were quoting his Instagram account right? Can't help but wonder the amount of celebrities who have googled themselves up only to find them on the forum their secret hair loss pictures! ROFL

Anyway yes David Beckham is balding. You can see that in the pictures in the post from Jurgen above. But give the geezer a break. He's thirty nine or forty and is still holding on to a Norwood two with some frontal thinning. Not bad for his age.

Moderator edit: Picture has been re-posted in the initial post of this thread.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Shocked 21 years old. I am going bald, having maturing hairline or just paranoic HardRocker995 0 1,161 09-22-2016 09:30 AM
Last Post: HardRocker995
  Bald father, grandad with full hair - Am I balding? 20 year old Benji_111 0 527 09-19-2016 08:43 AM
Last Post: Benji_111
  Is this hair loss? AwesomeHair 0 414 09-11-2016 05:31 AM
Last Post: AwesomeHair
  Has my topknot caused hair loss? -KANE- 0 388 08-18-2016 11:14 AM
Last Post: -KANE-