Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danny Worsnop haircut 2013 - how to get his hairstyle?
04-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Danny Worsnop haircut 2013 - how to get his hairstyle?
Hi guys I'm new here, my name is Federico and I'm from Italy.
I ask you because i'd really like to know how to get the same hairstyle as Danny Worsnop from 2013.
Example video: (can't post direct link... just check "Danny Worsnop Vocal Chord Check Up" on youtube)
My hair is of the same length as him but i guess his hair is thinner than mine. (maybe i'll post some photos later)
But i can't get his messy look... my hair starts to look similar only when the locks are really dirty and obviously it's not a good solution...
So i am here to ask you, how can i get Danny Worsnop hairstyle?

Sorry for my bad english anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: Danny Worsnop haircut 2013
Hi mate I didn't who that guy was so I looked up his video to see his hairstyle. Then I remembered that I knew who he was and it was just the name that I didn't pick up initially.
Danny Worsnop's hair style is a very simple hairstyle and you just need the right hair length and hair product.
These are some of the stills of Danny Worsnop and his hairstyle in the video. That's how you want your hair right??

[Image: Qqzn4DA.jpg]

[Image: M25EeEK.jpg]

[Image: CvKHSEN.jpg]

[Image: TLDUSwG.jpg]

His hair is about six inches or about fifteen centimetres long on the top. The length is more or less even, more like layers. You first grow your hair long to fifteen centimetres and then you even out the hair like it was a helmet haircut.

For hair product just go with a styling wax or clay. Danny Worsnop's hairstyle has a matte finish so something like the Tigi wax that the guys recommend in this forum will work really well for that messy hairstyle. Use your fingers to mess up your hair and make sure to us enough styling wax cause over doing it will be fine. That Tigi wax doesn't get greasy or makes your hair stiff so it will go great for that long messy hairstyle.

Also Dan Worsnop's hair is wavy. If you don't know your hair type then read this hair type tutorial in the link as it's a huge tutorial and forum thread.

The Tigi wax that I am talking about to use for the hairstyle of Danny Worsnop is in this thread and reviewed by one of the mods. Click the link and read the review and then in the thread you will find where to buy that Tigi hair wax.
04-12-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Danny Worsnop haircut 2013 - how to get his hairstyle?
Thank you so much Bradley!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 47 Yesterday 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 254 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Haircut fix Pgreene431 1 185 10-28-2016 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  Widow peak(Short haircut) Alexander 0 209 10-24-2016 06:21 PM
Last Post: Alexander