Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Craig moustache for Movember
12-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Daniel Craig moustache for Movember
Daniel Craig with an epic mustache for Movember, what do you guys think? James Bond must have a clean shave face so we are used to seeing Daniel Craig without mustache or beards but I think the mustache he grew for Movember looks classy and refreshing to his boring clean shave look Big Grin

[Image: WgdHeIx.jpg]

[Image: 3GHh6Rs.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 05:32 PM
RE: Daniel Craig moustache for Movember
Is it me or does Daniel craig with a moustache look like a nazi general from WWII ?? Big Grin Big Grin
Moustache on Craig dont look that bad actually but yeah we are used to seeing Daniel Craig with his face fully shaved, nothing else.
12-07-2013, 03:50 PM
Daniel Craig looks alrite with the moustache, think he looks better with a shaved face tho

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
12-08-2013, 06:11 PM
nah not feeling that tache James Bond
12-18-2013, 03:10 PM
Is does not realy look like james bond but it is awesome!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to trim moustache? Hublocker 0 75 11-23-2016 12:43 PM
Last Post: Hublocker
  Hard time growing facial hair and moustache - Pathetic beard SadBeardGuy 0 280 07-28-2016 05:47 PM
Last Post: SadBeardGuy
  Moustache and Beard Pictures - Funny, Crazy Barber 11 10,004 12-19-2014 04:55 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Decembeard: Men Grow Your Beard after Movember! TheMensHairForum 9 4,924 12-28-2013 06:06 PM
Last Post: MMyers78