Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damaged hair? Bald Spot? Need help ASAP!
05-01-2017, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 09:30 PM by ThatGuyTrev.)
Damaged hair? Bald Spot? Need help ASAP!
Used to have dreads with blonde tips my senior year of high school. Then on too cutting my dreads and having short twist. Now I have a Mohawk with blonde tips as a freshman in college. I am mixed so I have very coiled curls. Through this whole process I started to recognize that I had some sort of bald spot forming in the back of my head. I used to get my dreads retwisted every other night to keep them looking clean and I used to twist myself through out the day. My bald spot is not actually bald though when I look at it I can see hair coming out my cake but it's still like a whole in my hair when all my curly hair is standing up. I'm also right handed(I twist the right side alot)and the bald spot along with the whole right side of my head feels damaged. The left side of my hair coils up and the right side is just a little Afro I hate it. So I've decided to cut my hair down to a 1 or 2 will my hair look ok? Or patchy?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------