Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutting my long hair
09-10-2016, 06:42 AM
Cutting my long hair
Hi everyone,

I have had long hair for several years now and today my ponytail is 18 inches (45cm) in length. Unfotunately long hair demand long care and further everyday struggles as
- cleaning them everyday and occasionally using conditioners an other hair products
- wet hair must dry
- in the morning time has to be spent on brushing
- sometimes long hair get in the way eg. zippers, my eyes and I have to care to not get fat, sweat
or other nasty things on them.

Additionally I do not really feal like I have some idea to represent with my long hair. For me now my hair rather "suck" than being something I can proudly wave in the wind.
And that's why I just want to get rid of them. Nevertheless I desire to save my ponytail to have a memory since this won't be the usual haircut ! After that I'll proceed to shave all the rest off to start over again as a blank sheet.

Do you guys have a plan how to succesfully cut off the ponytail ? I myself plan to prepare the ponytail as usual and then let a buddy cut it off at where it was tied. However, I am not quite sure how to tie together the cut off hair to a ponytail in such a way that it holds well and the hair don't fall out off it in large numbers. I am thinking about a piece of leather to which I apply a bit of glue and then press the end of my cut off ponytail, so it all holds nicely.
What are your thoughts about how to preserve ones long ponytail ?

Sincerely,
LongHairSucks

(Well, not really. It has became annoying over time Smile )
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long hair side shaved grow to man bun hairstyle or top knot? darkguy2 3 323 10-17-2016 08:44 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Looking for advice with medium/long hair shenefbs 0 186 10-07-2016 08:53 PM
Last Post: shenefbs
  Growing my long hair out do I shave sides and neckline? Snigg 5 3,047 08-26-2016 12:28 PM
Last Post: Billy2107
  Middle aged guy wants long hair Smitrock63 0 246 08-02-2016 05:05 PM
Last Post: Smitrock63