Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curtains hair style or bowl haircut, which hairstyle is better?
10-05-2016, 04:10 PM
Star Curtains hair style or bowl haircut, which hairstyle is better?
Okay so my type of hair is straight TRASH. The thing with my hair is that it is the opposite of thick, it will not stay up for rats. It's super straight and fine. My hair type just is impossible to be styled.

I have tried every product, blow drying my hair and a short haircut. Nothing works at all, it always either looks bad or doesn't stay up. I only have like a few things to do with my hair. My haircut right now is like an old Justin Bieber haircut which is what my hair naturally does. The other thing that worked is that curtain haircut. Yes i know, they are both ugly but it's the only thing I have. If anyone has any ideas to fix my hair than say it but for now, which one is less cringe-y and bad. Which hairstyle should I do?

Sadly I can't put pictures, so just google "Justin Bieber bowl cut" and "Curtains haircut".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Curtains hair style or bowl haircut, which hairstyle is better?
Are your sides shaved? If not i would suggest shaving them. Then trim your hair to about 6 centimeters long on the top and blow dry it up and back. You'll end up with Justin Bieber's quiff hairstyle if you like that. Also ask your barber for advice on which product to use. I recommend hair clay if you haven't tried it already.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 47 Yesterday 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 254 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Haircut fix Pgreene431 1 185 10-28-2016 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  New style wanted Snow23 0 161 10-24-2016 07:54 PM
Last Post: Snow23