Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curly unmanagable hair
01-14-2016, 05:11 AM
Curly unmanagable hair
Hi I'm 14yrs old and I live in Australia. I have curly kinky hair on the top and somehow hair dat sticks 90degrees (straight up) from the sides of my hair. I recently got my hair relaxed at home...but it doesn't even feel straight at all, it still feels curly. I guess I must've done someting wrong. Anyways, so I've heard if ur hair sticks right out at the sides u should grow it out. I am currently trying to get the wolf of Wall Street look. Any ideas on how I can achieve this?

Thank u in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Curly unmanagable hair
(01-14-2016 05:11 AM)Alexsayshi Wrote:  Hi I'm 14yrs old and I live in Australia. I have curly kinky hair on the top and somehow hair dat sticks 90degrees (straight up) from the sides of my hair. I recently got my hair relaxed at home...but it doesn't even feel straight at all, it still feels curly. I guess I must've done someting wrong. Anyways, so I've heard if ur hair sticks right out at the sides u should grow it out. I am currently trying to get the wolf of Wall Street look. Any ideas on how I can achieve this?

Thank u in advance

Hey Alexsayshi,
I'd suggest you move to a part of the world where everything isn't upside down. I'm not 100% sure but I think because you live in Australia, this probably has something to do with your hair sticking 90 degrees from your head.

Anyways, I have asian hair and it tends to stick straight out when it is short. I'm not sure what your hair texture, quality and thickness are but I've heard great things about keratin treatements, which chemically straighten your hair. Just google Keratin Treatments before and after and you will be able to get an udnerstand of what it does. Keratin treatments when overdone can damage your hair and if you have sensitive skin like me, just becareful when using your first time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good pomades to tame and straighten my crazy curly hair Salazar Mojo 1 327 10-18-2016 01:44 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Curly hair blow dry with brush to straighten it, Is it damaged? Ttas664 5 295 10-18-2016 01:17 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 14,087 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
  curly super dry bush type unshiny hair shau1203 0 276 08-09-2016 03:30 PM
Last Post: shau1203