Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curly men's haircut - the ugly result
12-13-2013, 04:31 PM
Curly men's haircut - the ugly result
If you are a curly hair male you will have noticed your cut hair makes a big pile on the floor after a haircut. You will see us barbers sweeping the floor after the haircut to remove the cut hair off the floor so usually you wont see your chopped curls lying on the floor for very long.
Here is a picture of what cut men's curly hair looks right after a haircut. The haircut was a small one yet the mess from the curly hair was big, this always happens with curly hair because of the actual natural volume of the curls. We barbers know when we have a curly customer coming in for a haircut to the barbershop we're going to have to do some big cleaning after the haircut!
And yes for anyone wondering, that is the epic Oster Classic 76 hair clipper which clips thru curly hair like no other hair clipper!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Curly men's haircut - the ugly result
LOL!!
Never got to stop and think about the amount of hair you guys have to clean after a haircut. Ive seen some big cut hair messes at some questionable barbershops too...
12-14-2013, 02:33 PM
hehe I also know about the mess a curly haircut can make, the picture is very telling. So little curly hair cut but the mass of hair is so big!
12-15-2013, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 02:41 PM by AfroJay.)
u should see my curly hair when i get it clipped...its a tragedy lol
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can someone please tell what kind of haircut this is? thedelakore 0 123 11-12-2016 09:37 PM
Last Post: thedelakore
  Good pomades to tame and straighten my crazy curly hair Salazar Mojo 1 311 10-18-2016 01:44 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Curly hair blow dry with brush to straighten it, Is it damaged? Ttas664 5 288 10-18-2016 01:17 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 13,675 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili