Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curly hair products for men to make curls soft and smooth?
09-07-2015, 06:30 AM
Curly hair products for men to make curls soft and smooth?
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I recently decided to grow my curly hair kind of long. I started doing so by leaving the top part untouched and shaving the side parts almost bald, moving the shaved side parts a little bit lower with every haircut so that the hair can start to grow freely but in a way that won't look like a hairball. Now my hair is of a medium length even though it frizzes a lot and happens to be really hard and rough. What I'd like to ask is what men's hair products should I be using to make my curly hair smooth and soft and why?

I appreciate you taking the time to read my question.

Yours,
Johnny
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How can I get rid of frizzy hair? Tips and products to use MFP73 5 1,212 10-18-2016 02:12 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Good pomades to tame and straighten my crazy curly hair Salazar Mojo 1 323 10-18-2016 01:44 PM
  Curly hair blow dry with brush to straighten it, Is it damaged? Ttas664 5 292 10-18-2016 01:17 PM
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 13,977 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili