Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curly Hair Men and Facial Hairstyles - Pictures and Guide
02-19-2014, 11:26 AM
Curly Hair Men and Facial Hairstyles - Pictures and Guide
Facial hair should also be considered when wanting to get your own curly men's hairstyle. Facial hair styles can be of the mustache type, beard type or a blend. So let's make this thread a discussion of facial hair styles for men with curly hairstyles!

Medium length wavy hair with full beard

Goes well for the thinker/philosophical look, especially if the beard is not groomed properly. In the picture below, we have Zach Galifianakis beard and wavy hair, with his full beard lacking in grooming Big Grin

[Image: Zach-Galifianakis.jpg]

[Image: 42205_pro.jpg]

Black male with full beard

Men with afro textured hair (aka kinky curly hair) can rock a full beard too. In the past, a mustache style was more trendy for black men, but in the 2000s, full beard that are well trimmed (with a good beard hair trimmer) do very well, especially for black men.

[Image: article-2542493-1AD1419F00000578-364_634x780.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6361.jpg]

Long curly hair with facial hair styles

One of the most popular facial hair styles to wear with curly hair is the unconnected Van Dyke style.

[Image: 1515c2f149873d19475be0ec52b41388.jpg]

Afro hair with Van Dyke style

A van Dyke is always a top choice for facial styles, including for black men with kinky curly Afros!

[Image: erv0-008.jpg]

[Image: vf8gbQK.jpg]

Afro hairstyle with textured hair and the Winnfield

The Winnfield facial hairstyle was named after Jules Winnfield's facial hair in the Movie Pulp Fiction. It's a rare facial style, but any male with coiled curly hair or kinky curly hair can rock it and bring some Pulp Fiction Nostalgia!

[Image: jules-winnfield.jpg]

[Image: PulpFictionJulesWinnfield.jpg]

[Image: Samuel+L.+Jackson+Pulp+Fiction.PNG]

Long curly hair and stubble

Stubble can go very well for men with curly hair, so long as the stubble is maintained under control with a good stubble trimmer.

[Image: reece-ritchie-desert-dancer-photocall-du...889049.jpg]

Black men with Horseshoe mustache

The Horseshoe mustache is one of the classic type of mustaches. During the 1970s, black men would sport big Afros together with the Horseshoe for one big epic look. NBA player Julius Erving''s Afro was just as epic as his Horseshoe 'tache!

[Image: Julius-Erving-9288521-1-402.jpg]

[Image: etick_g_dj07_850.jpg]

[Image: 51ekIe5YQ4L._SX500_.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: Curly Hair Men and Facial Hairstyles - Pictures and Guide
And of course, if you have wavy hair, then do not hesitate to rock a copstash mustache as the likes of Ron Burgundy Big GrinBig Grin

[Image: Ron.jpeg]

[Image: ron-burgundy-gif.gif]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
02-19-2014, 11:43 AM
(02-19-2014 11:29 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Long curly hair and stubble

Stubble can go very well for men with curly hair, so long as the stubble is maintained under control with a good stubble trimmer.

[Image: reece-ritchie-desert-dancer-photocall-du...889049.jpg]

agreed. Light beard or stubble works well for men with long curls!

[Image: vmP1Ovl.jpg]

[Image: ZGUxVKF.jpg]

these 2 pics I posted now are from another thread you posted btw Smile
02-20-2014, 04:55 PM
Way i see it is that curly hair is like a double edged sword, it can make you look better or worse depending on how well it is looked after. Same goes for beard so in this case 1 + 1 = 3
You posted some mint styles for sure TMHF but for any curly geezers watch out because bad curly hair + untidy beard is a recipe for social suicide lol
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good pomades to tame and straighten my crazy curly hair Salazar Mojo 1 341 10-18-2016 01:44 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Curly hair blow dry with brush to straighten it, Is it damaged? Ttas664 5 300 10-18-2016 01:17 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 14,367 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
  curly super dry bush type unshiny hair shau1203 0 280 08-09-2016 03:30 PM
Last Post: shau1203