Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curls to waves with a product?
01-23-2018, 04:00 AM
Curls to waves with a product?
Hey guys,

My name is Christian. I'm new to the forum.

I tried searching "weightless product" and "curls to waves" on this category, but nothing came up so I'm posting here.

I've got a thick head of hair of fine cherub curls. Typically I cut my hair pretty short, high and tight, and go back to the barber every couple of weeks to maintain some sort of "hitler youth" kind of cut.

I've noticed the longer I let the top get, that I'm able to brush it back and maintain a nice kind of wave to it that is nice and subtle, but I need to use a product. I've only ever used/researched the strongest kind of pomades around so I'm unfamiliar with any other types of products I might use. I've never used a product that allowed someone to run their fingers through my hair, if that makes sense. I thought a gel might produce the wrong results? Any type of "weightless" (strong hold) cream or something available to stretch the curls out and but keep the waves together? Maybe this does not exist at all haha

Appreciate your advice!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 46,036 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
Bug Help defining curls in Coiled/Kinky Hair PersonaSound 0 575 06-11-2016 09:38 AM
Last Post: PersonaSound
  1/4 black hair,what product?? Tyl3r 0 551 03-18-2016 08:21 AM
Last Post: Tyl3r
  Can long wavy hair for men be colored? 12 inch wavy curls! Floriant 1 1,296 09-25-2015 10:16 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum