Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cristiano Ronaldo regrets hairstyles when young
11-16-2013, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2013 06:12 PM by Jurgen.)
Cristiano Ronaldo regrets hairstyles when young
Cristiano Ronaldo recently admitted in an interview he regrets the hairstyles he had when he was young and at Manchester United. Cristiano Ronaldo called his hairstyle with the blonde bangs the "spaghetti hairstyle" Big GrinBig Grin
Let's remember that CR7 had some funky hairstyles when he was a teenager and playing for Manchester United. When he moved to Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo changed his hairstyles to more casual hairstyles like faux hawk hairstyle, undercut hairstyle and quiff hairstyle.
But before Real Madrid, CR7 was known to spend over 20 minutes styling his hair before each training session and before matches. Wayne Rooney used to joke a lot about CR7 hair although Wayne Rooney is now going bald so karma is a b*tch LOL
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2013, 06:12 PM
RE: Cristiano Ronaldo regrets hairstyles when young
Pictures of the hairstyles of Cristiano Ronaldo that he has regretted (click the link for Ronaldo's history of hairstyles too):

[Image: 1384522177_extras_portada_1.jpg]

The spaghetti hairstyle

[Image: _45903186_klebsaf_getty766.jpg]

[Image: _39391449_ronaldo_203emp_credit.jpg]
11-17-2013, 03:04 PM
I think most men have some hairstyles they regret from when they were young. I know I did! So you're definitively not alone Cristiano Ronaldo.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-17-2013, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 07:43 PM by Bradley.)
LoL no wonder i remember Cristiano Ronaldo in his days at Man United, he used to have those spaghetti bangs and when he was runnings across the field they would dangle back and forth like he had some noodles on his head LoL many people here thought Cristiano Ronaldo was a roma gypsy because of his pikey hairstyles.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 393 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 2,122 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 159,175 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_
Star World Leaders Rocking Man Bun Hairstyles - Epic Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 2,008 03-27-2016 03:22 PM