Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cristiano Ronaldo new mohawk haircut
11-10-2013, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 06:13 PM by Jurgen.)
Cristiano Ronaldo new mohawk haircut
Here in the forum we were wondering about Cristiano Ronaldo growing a mohawk or a different hairstyle. Today i noticed a picture of Cristiano Ronaldo with his hair from the back and it is now official Cristiano Ronaldo got a new haircut, a mohawk haircut Big Grin
He is keeping the mohawk short, wide and not spiked but maybe this is a new style of a mohawk by Cristiano Ronaldo like when he did the metro mullet (new form of mullet hairstyle). Remember, CR7 only did the haircut for the mohawk, he keeps styling the hair to the side and messy.

[Image: 1383412147_283353_1383420303_album_grande.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: Cristiano Ronaldo new mohawk haircut
Greatly spotted Jurgen!

Man this Cristiano Ronaldo all the time has us guessing, I agree he is doing some weird Mohawk haircut but keeps the hair styled flat, I would not be surprised if Cristiano Ronaldo turned up soon with a Faux Hawk or a proper Mohawk hairstyle although his days of crazy hairstyles seem to be over (his way more mature than say, 5 years ago).

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 148 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 6,001 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Brienne of Tarth hair style and haircut from Game of Thrones? MrYellow 1 683 06-15-2016 10:02 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Ryan Reynolds Haircut from "Talks at Google" Ca7eb 0 682 05-23-2016 10:55 AM
Last Post: Ca7eb