Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cristiano Ronaldo has curly hair (naturally)!
05-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Wink Cristiano Ronaldo has curly hair (naturally)!
Jurgen (mod) has been compiling pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo hairstyles and he came across some that show that Cristiano Ronaldo does have curly hair, not straight hair as many people think.

I remember Rogelio broke the news sometime ago in one of his blogs, so we might as well post it here too. Cristiano Ronaldo loves the hair straightener too much, his real curly hair looks like in the attached pictures.

Two pictures are of Cristiano Ronaldo when he was very young and the other one when he was not that young (but not as famous lol).

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Cristiano Ronaldo has curly hair (naturally)!
Cheeky cheeky, I have been documenting this over at Manly Curls for almost two years Tongue

But yeah, the case of Cristiano Ronaldo and his curly hair goes to show to what extent curly haired men will go to tame their curls with hair straighteners. Another typical case is Neymar (and also a soccer player).

Best

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
05-16-2013, 12:16 AM
(05-11-2013 07:58 PM)Curly Hair Wrote:  Cheeky cheeky, I have been documenting this over at Manly Curls for almost two years Tongue

But yeah, the case of Cristiano Ronaldo and his curly hair goes to show to what extent curly haired men will go to tame their curls with hair straighteners. Another typical case is Neymar (and also a soccer player).

Best

Cool I remember reading the news first in your site. Amazed how many people still think Cristiano Ronaldo has straight hair Undecided

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-21-2013, 08:32 PM
(05-16-2013 12:16 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 07:58 PM)Curly Hair Wrote:  Cheeky cheeky, I have been documenting this over at Manly Curls for almost two years Tongue

Best

Cool I remember reading the news first in your site. Amazed how many people still think Cristiano Ronaldo has straight hair Undecided

Cristiano Ronaldo is the perfect illustration of a male who develops an addiction to the hair straightener. I've yet to catch him with his naturally curly hair un-straightened.

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
10-10-2013, 11:17 AM
he might be going for the brazilian blowout I think. Every three months or so
10-10-2013, 08:49 PM
(10-10-2013 11:17 AM)EmreYOrhan Wrote:  he might be going for the brazilian blowout I think. Every three months or so

LOL !! can you imagine? Neymar is now sporting a very conservative hairstyle with a fringe, he stopped doing the Brazilian blowout when he went to Barcelona. I remember watching Neymar with his massive Brazilian blowout running around the field LOL

Anyway...here is another picture of Cristiano Ronaldo when he was 16 and still in Portugal before going to Manchester United. Cristiano Ronaldo was a humble guy and didn't do any silly things with his hair. Now Cristiano Ronaldo (28 years old) has an Undercut the same as Gareth Bale! Rogelio is the one giving me tips as he is the one keeping an eye on soccer/football but sure we post in the forum the latest hairstyles I think there will be a hairstyle battle between Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale. Maybe Karim Benzema too LOL

The picture of young Cristiano Ronaldo

11-19-2013, 05:43 PM
Any1 know if Cristiano ronaldo cuts his own hair or he goes to the hairdresser?
12-18-2013, 02:59 PM
i kind of knew Ronaldo had curly hair but seeing the detective work from you guys has finally confirmed my suspicions Big Grin

i'm a curly girl so glad to know Cris is on our side too ! + i have a bit of a crush on him Blush

Elena
04-23-2014, 11:59 AM
A couple of more pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo's curly hair, this time from when he was a bit older but before he started using hair straighteners too Big Grin
During his time in Sporting & Manchester United, Cristiano had his curly hair in a medium length & also got blond hair highlights frequently.

If you have a look at some of Ronaldo's new hairstyles like his undercut hairstyle, he has been using a hair straightener like a boss. His hair is not burnt which means that he is using a pretty good hair straightener & a heat tamer. So for those of you thinking of following the footsteps of Cristiano & straightening your curls, then choose this hair straightener & this heat tamer as these are the best styling tools for men. Just coat your hair with the heat tamer first & then start straightening your hair!

Pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo curly hair
Some interesting stuff that you can find when you look at pictures of male celebrities when they were young right? Big Grin

[Image: 1289934563_extras_albumes_0.jpg]

[Image: 1289934745_extras_albumes_0.jpg]

[Image: 1289935510_extras_albumes_0.jpg]

[Image: 1233306419_0.jpg]

04-30-2014, 11:41 AM
I have known so many that have hated their curly hair!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good pomades to tame and straighten my crazy curly hair Salazar Mojo 1 311 10-18-2016 01:44 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Curly hair blow dry with brush to straighten it, Is it damaged? Ttas664 5 288 10-18-2016 01:17 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 13,648 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
  curly super dry bush type unshiny hair shau1203 0 265 08-09-2016 03:30 PM
Last Post: shau1203