Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cristiano Ronaldo hairstyles - Metro Mullet
06-29-2013, 06:16 PM
Cristiano Ronaldo hairstyles - Metro Mullet
The Metro Mullet hairstyle is a cool stylized mullet haircut coined by Rogelio and popularized by Cristiano Ronaldo. A Metro Mullet has a short/medium length top (same length), tapered down the back and then hair at the nape (mullet) left at a same length as hair on the top. The sides of the head are clipped high and tight. There can be some smoothing of the edges or left sharp.

According to Rogelio, the Metro Mullet is a popular hairstyle in southern Europe in countries like Spain and Italy, I haven't really seen any in the US though but I have seen them in Europe too (Greece where i have been). Cristiano Ronaldo is a hair icon of course, so we expect any of his hairstyles to become trendy. Do you like the Metro Mullet? Anyone tried one?

[Image: R7dFNqV.jpg]

Also, check out the epic thread on Cristiano Ronaldo's hairstyles on this forum.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2013, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2013 10:57 PM by Jurgen.)
RE: Cristiano Ronaldo hairstyles - Metro Mullet
Rogelio really popularized the hairstyle because Cristiano Ronaldo tried it in 2006 but it only became really popular when Rogelio was pimping the hairstyle in his sites Big Grin
08-01-2013, 01:35 PM
the Metro mullet is one darn good hairstyle I wanna try, its in my to do list for the future!
11-16-2013, 06:19 PM
Another picture I found of Cristiano Ronaldo with a metro mullet hairstyle!
Tempted to try it Cool

[Image: _45903788_vengland_afp766.jpg]
11-22-2013, 02:29 PM
i really do like all of renaldos hairstyles. wish i could pull them off but i dont think i could
11-23-2013, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2013 02:42 PM by Stevens.)
(11-22-2013 02:29 PM)Kingbreeze Wrote:  i really do like all of renaldos hairstyles. wish i could pull them off but i dont think i could

Agreed. Cristiano Ronaldo has had some cool hairstyles I really liked but there was a thread in the forum were Cristiano Ronaldo said he regretted some of his hairstyles when he was young.
I will see if I can find the thread. He called his hairstyle with blonde hair the spaghetti hairstyle lololol

edit, found it. This is where Cristiano Ronaldo regrets his hairstyles Big Grin
11-25-2013, 04:04 PM
guys do you think a hair wax or hair pomade is better for the styling of the metro mullet and shaping the top?? thanks! Wink
11-25-2013, 04:06 PM
(07-23-2013 10:57 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  Rogelio really popularized the hairstyle because Cristiano Ronaldo tried it in 2006 but it only became really popular when Rogelio was pimping the hairstyle in his sites Big Grin

are we talking of the hairstyle expert Rogelio from http://www.manlycurls.com ??
11-27-2013, 09:09 AM
he is a cool dude..
12-13-2013, 08:31 PM
(11-25-2013 04:04 PM)Machado Wrote:  guys do you think a hair wax or hair pomade is better for the styling of the metro mullet and shaping the top?? thanks! Wink

Im pretty sure hair wax is better for the metro mullet because the hair needs a decent hold but not too much neither too little, Id say medium hold of a wax for the metro mullet hairstyle is a good choice -- pomade is better for "looser" hairstyles and flat hairstyles.
Mod Jurgen did a good review of tigi bed head wax, worth reading it as it helped me buying that wax for the hairstyles I personally like and wear daily.
12-25-2013, 03:08 PM
(11-25-2013 04:06 PM)Machado Wrote:  
(07-23-2013 10:57 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  Rogelio really popularized the hairstyle because Cristiano Ronaldo tried it in 2006 but it only became really popular when Rogelio was pimping the hairstyle in his sites Big Grin

are we talking of the hairstyle expert Rogelio from http://www.manlycurls.com ??

Yes! Rogelio is the owner of Manly Curls and another hair blog (menshairblog.com) and he is the author of the bestsellers, The Curly Hair Book and The Men's Hair Book (click the links to read more about them in the Amazon author specialized store) . Both his books are highly recommended by our professionals here as the books cover everything about hairstyles and hair care Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best tall men hairstyles and haircuts for great aesthetics A Tall Guy 1 249 10-20-2016 11:17 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Weatherproof hairstyles Dansercoer 1 643 01-23-2016 04:00 PM
Last Post: Dansercoer
  Best hairstyles for boys? Frederick 4 2,223 11-09-2015 06:12 AM
Last Post: Random
  hairstyles for hair loss plus wide forehead? robertm12354 0 806 10-20-2015 06:55 PM
Last Post: robertm12354