Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cristiano Ronaldo Undercut Quiff hairstyle and haircut (NEW)
06-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Cristiano Ronaldo Undercut Quiff hairstyle and haircut (NEW)
Cristiano Ronaldo changed his "hair looks" again and now has an Undercut with a Quiff hairstyle and the hair blonde. The haircut is very tight and high and the hair on the top is one inch long. The hair is finger styled with hair gel up to form a quiff (asymmetric).

Cristiano Ronaldo is now with the Portuguese soccer team playing the pre 2014 World Cup qualifying stage and has changed his hair for this new experience. We have attached the exclusive pictures of Cristiano Robaldo showing his new haircut and hairstyle and hair color. Also, Cristiano Ronaldo has tried some new black-rimmed glasses that give him a new cool style, so the attached pictures are quite worth the look!

All credit for the pictures and information of Cristiano Ronaldo go to The Men's Hair Blog.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: Cristiano Ronaldo Undercut Quiff hairstyle and haircut (NEW)
Cristiano Ronaldo Undercut Quiff pictures
see attached pictures

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-15-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Cristiano Ronaldo Undercut Quiff hairstyle and haircut (NEW)
Another picture of CR7 with the quiff and undercut, also posted in the Cristiano Ronaldo hairstyles and haircuts thread Smile this hairstyle was from summer 2013 now its different so check the thread for his new and current hairstyles!

[Image: 421px-Cristiano_Ronaldo_-_Croatia_vs._Po...e_2013.jpg]
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Undercut hairstyle with longer sides to stop Asian hair from sticking out? pt3407 0 81 12-07-2016 05:52 AM
Last Post: pt3407
  New Hairstyle ideas Snoopfrancis 1 92 12-06-2016 07:28 PM
Last Post: Snoopfrancis
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 126 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 299 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1